• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is way late for me to respond lol, but it's been a busy day for me and I nonetheless had more to say about this:

The whole thing with Jadis is interesting. I want to see where this goes. I don't know much about the new baddies other than that the Whisperers are supposedly terrifying and immensely dangerous.

I find it hard to believe Negan being the lead would work in any fashion after he murdered Abraham and Glenn so brutally and cheerfully, regardless of whatever he does to reform. The dynamics could be interesting for sure, but it wouldn't sit too well with me (that's coming from someone who actually does want to see Negan get more fleshed out this season now that he's lost his position and the entire original point of his group is no more.) and I don't think it'd sit well with a good portion of the rest of the audience, either.

Oceanside has been great at times but lately they've been written kinda awkwardly. Now that you mention it, I'm seeing that a bit more. Some of their involvements in the whole thing come off as a bit contrived. I don't blame them for wanting the woman dead for what she did, but it's clearly come with consequences.

I don't hate Daryl myself, but I'd like to see such a development from them if Rick does die because of their actions, if only indirectly.

I like most of these theories, it'll be interesting to say how this plays out. They really seem like they're pushing these episodes to be Rick's last, but who knows? We'll have to wait and see. If he dies, he dies. If he doesn't, well, then maybe Andrew can return for some period of time again later. Assuming he'd want to.

Definitely! The weekend should be good for me. Just let me know when you're available. I'll try to do the same. I'll let you know of whether I'm able to play or not ahead of time, if I can.
The whispers are quite interesting based on what I know from scanning the comic stories. The commonwealth is just get started in the comics though.

As for Negan I think he could work. In the comics he plays a big role in the whisper arc(I won’t spoil how though) and he definitely changes to a more anti hero role. Essentially understanding his wrong doings but wanting to move forward better.

I think he would do well as a lead because he is really big with the audience. I’d stay the top 4 right now are rick, carol, and then Daryl and negan ties for third with the later being 4th. It would take a bit of work to pull off but I could see it. It’s not the likeliest option though. Either way the story is getting better and interesting at least so I wonder where they go from here.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Bethesda here to reassure people that, yes, 76 will launch with a ton of a bugs and "spectacular" issues.
Kinda feel like they should've done just a beta and delay the game.
You're suggesting Bethesda, who to this day still constantly re-release Skyrim with the same bugs it had back at launch, to delay a game for bug fixing

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
**** playtesting and quality control.
If it aint broke, don't fix it.
If it is broke, claim it's a feature.

Chrono.

Now if SEGA had seen the writing on the wall and made this their marketing strategy Sonic 06 would've been Game of the Generation.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
They already stated that this game is getting patches so its not really a feature, more like a **** stain they're too lazy to clean first.

Besides, have you guys seen the gameplay to this game? Its a **** fest. Unless they turn it around as good as Blizzard turned around D3- it won't matter how buggy it is.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
ngl, i'm not really familiar with the fallout series, but making literal nuking a fun low-stakes gameplay mechanic in the context of a post-apocalyptic deconstruction of mid-20th-century american imperialism sounds like a good idea to me

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Glad I don't really play Bethesda's usual games. The only series I'm interested in is Doom. and I'm pretty sure that's one of the ones handled by Id.

Chrono.

Glad I don't really play Bethesda's usual games. The only series I'm interested in is Doom. and I'm pretty sure that's one of the ones handled by Id.
That and the Wolfenstein games are top notch stuff.

Blows I can't play them without getting motion sickness.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I play and love both Fallout and The Elder Scrolls, but despite being my most favorite title series of all time, even I know they haven't been fantastic as of late. The best thing that's happened in a long time was the confirmation of TES6, and I have faith that it won't go down the path of Fallout 4, or become an online-centric game. I do believe that it will be a GOTY and that it will likely consume my soul. The new IP, Starfield, I'm looking forward to as well.

Bethesda is having a bad time. But we will get through this.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I've been messing around in Soul Calibur 6's character creator. So far I made a decent looking Ike on Mitsumirgi's moveset. I choose to use him as he actually has an aether like move in the game. I also changed the outfits of Ivy and Sophitia as I want to play them without them being so revealing. Sophitia is more armored up now and I have Ivy in a suave outfit thst works with the character without being in whatever you want to call what she was in before.
I made an RNG outfit for all the playable characters (except Geralt cause you can’t :/ ), and the RNG one for Astaroth was actually pretty cool.

93DE480D-6C4F-4FCC-9894-510F5B2E1D3B.jpeg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bushiden's got about 8,000 bucks to reach its goal. It might not make the goal, but the game does look interesting.

D

Deleted member

You have yet to present any evidence against it. And let me put it this way, the evidence is way stronger than what evidence they have to send many people to jail in the US. LMAO
I have no need to oresent evidence againsr a case whose base is being hold by a fragile "likely". My job is not to provide evidence, that's YOUR job. MY job is to show you can't prove with 100% certainty that my client had feathers, which you have already done for me.
@Shishœ

Tell me these don't look like birds.
Names of the dinosaurs shown:
Microraptor
Velociraptor
Archaeoraptor

Also
Those are drawings, Mr. Tepes, not pictures. Should I draw you killing a man? Would that make you guilty?
So I'm watching an anime from the 80's called Dirty Pair, and there's an episode dealing with a transwoman. A JAPANESE series from the EIGHTIES and the only thing that didn't age gracefully was the term 'sex change'. Holy ****
Gwen how the **** do you keep finding obscure 80s anime to watch?

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
You have yet to present any evidence against it. And let me put it this way, the evidence is way stronger than what evidence they have to send many people to jail in the US. LMAO
I have no need to oresent evidence againsr a case whose base is being hold by a fragile "likely". My job is not to provide evidence, that's YOUR job. MY job is to show you can't prove with 100% certainty that my client had feathers, which you have already done for me.

Those are drawings, Mr. Tepes, not pictures. Should I draw you killing a man? Would that make you guilty?

Y’all are mad cute.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

First of all watch Dirty Pair. It's good. Here's the OP to convince you
Second what do you mean 'keep'? If you're referring to Cutie Honey that was 70's, 90's or mid 2000's

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Welp, my video rendered fully.

But for some reason, my last image movement got undone for some reason so there is an image where it shouldn't be, so I gotta render it all over again, which took 6 hours total.

At this rate I may not be able to share the video until tomorrow morning.

D

Deleted member

They’re drawings done by paleontologists. If you actually read what it said and did some r search you’d see the hard evidence.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish the store managers would stop asking me if I want to be a supervisor when I keep saying I don't and just get more and more frustrated when they keep asking

D

Deleted member

They’re drawings done by paleontologists. If you actually read what it said and did some r search you’d see the hard evidence.
You have no proof these drawings were done by people who personally knew dinosaurs though. This is a misrepresentation of my client and I ask the judge to discredit the "evidence" presented.

D

Deleted member

You have no proof these drawings were done by people who personally knew dinosaurs though. This is a misrepresentation of my client and I ask the judge to discredit the "evidence" presented.
They know the dinosaurs better than you, you don’t even have a living client. And you probably think your client is 6 feet tall when it’s only around 3.

D

Deleted member

Activision may have improved as a publisher in general:

-Crash got back in a great way.
-Spyro is being worked on with actual effort and care.
-Apparently the new CoD title is surprisingly neat (i still won't pick it).
-And their new merchandising is surprisingly cool.

They better keep this good track.

D

Deleted member

They know the dinosaurs better than you, you don’t even have a living client. And you probably think your client is 6 feet tall when it’s only around 3.
Judge, I ask you to remove Mr. Tepes from this court room as he has mocked me and threatened my client's life. This is unnacceptable coming from the prosecution and I demand them choose another prosecutor so I can ensure my client the safety and fair trial they deserve.

D

Deleted member

Judge, I ask you to remove Mr. Tepes from this court room as he has mocked me and threatened my client's life. This is unnacceptable coming from the prosecution and I demand them choose another prosecutor so I can ensure my client the safety and fair trial they deserve.
I know your client better than you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom