• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
First sign of a monolith, I'm running for my little yellow life.
So next time we bring up Xenoblade.

Wait, I just did bring it up.

I guess, this is goodbye Red and goodbye Social Thread.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's also not what I'm talking about. That's her. This is you.

Look. Lemme illustrate where I'm coming from on this. Tucking since it's not the kind of thing worth scrolling down through.
But im not the one people should worry about. Im not the one thats getting pumped with pills by doctors And Not eating, she is. I dont care about myself and how my health is, I care about her and how her health is. As long as she gets better, I dont care what happens to me

I already lost my best friend to his choaking to death, I dont want to lose my sister because doctors are too ****ing slow. If she dies I will lose it.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think this is 2001 pages now.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It is time, fellow humans.

Nope. They have no limits.
Don't they eventually bug out?

Pretty sure that's what would happen to the Smash 4 Socials, though, I think the later ones were able to continue on longer before bugging out.

D

Deleted member

But im not the one people should wlrry about. Im not the one thats getting pumped with pills by doctors, she is. I dont care about myself and how my health is, I care about her and how her health is. As long as she gets better, I dont care what happens to me

I alredy lost my best friend to his choaking to death, I dont want to lose my sister because doctors are too ****ing slow. If she dies I will lose it
I think they are trying to do the best to save your sister, I hope she is alright!
I feel lots of sympathy for you losing your friend :(.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But im not the one people should wlrry about. Im not the one thats getting pumped with pills by doctors, she is. I dont care about myself and how my health is, I care about her and how her health is. As long as she gets better, I dont care what happens to me

I alredy lost my best friend to his choaking to death, I dont want to lose my sister because doctors are too ****ing slow. If she dies I will lose it
I get that. I put off ER trip #1 for the same reasons. The pains actually started in the summer or so, I just didn't see a doc or put two and two together until early Dec.

Talked with gf about it afterwards. She told me never to pull that kind of **** again. Told me to not neglect or forget to take care of myself, because she needed me there. Ain't saying I've been perfect on that since, but I've tried.

You need to be there for your sister the same way. I know jaw pains and heart pains don't necessarily stack up the same (although they can, I'm pretty sure; hence my concern) but you still gotta take care of you. You can't be there for her otherwise.

It is time, fellow humans.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I get that. I put off ER trip #1 for the same reasons. The pains actually started in the summer or so, I just didn't see a doc or put two and two together until early Dec.

Talked with gf about it afterwards. She told me never to pull that kind of **** again. Told me to not neglect or forget to take care of myself, because she needed me there. Ain't saying I've been perfect on that since, but I've tried.

You need to be there for your sister the same way. I know jaw pains and heart pains don't necessarily stack up the same (although they can, I'm pretty sure; hence my concern) but you still gotta
All I want if she her to get better. That is all I want. That is all I want. I would be there for her no matter what. If I never took sick days off from school and college, Im not gonna make me hurting stop me from being with my sister

Like I said, i cant lose her, I dont care about myself. If I lose her, everything is over for me. I know I sound stupid, I know

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Looks like I was wrong.
We reached my birth year.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
All I want if she her to get better. That is all I want. That is all I want. I would be there for her no matter what. If I never took sick days off from school and college, Im not gonna make me hurting stop me from being with my sister

Like I said, i cant lose her, I dont care about myself. If I lose her, everything is over for me.
I understand, believe me. Gf ain't outta the woods either and losing her would basically rip away the rock I've built my life on and the person who truly understands me the most.

I ain't saying don't care about that. I know how important it is.

I'm just saying you gotta care about yourself too. She needs you.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I wanna be cool and post before the thread closes too.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Was wondering why it was so cold in my living room. Turns out it's 10 degrees and dropping outside.

Ordered me a pizza.

Sorry, pizza delivery dude. I'll make sure the tip doesn't suck.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I understand, believe me. Gf ain't outta the woods either and losing her would basically rip away the rock I've built my life on and the person who truly understands me the most.

I ain't saying don't care about that. I know how important it is.

I'm just saying you gotta care about yourself too. She needs you.
But why the **** wont the doctors work harder of trying to get her better. I swear to god. I cant care about myself if Im too stressed and worried about her. I always care about others more then myself. Why should I worry them if they are those ones sicker then I am.. Why wont she get better.. Its been a year

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But why the **** wont the doctors work harder of trying to get her better. I swear to god. I cant care about myself if Im too stressed and worried about her
Because she's not the only one who they're taking care of?

I remember waiting for hours to get my appendix removed. Heck, I even spent a night there before the surgery even began.

Last edited:
Maybe it was just the Smash 4 social activity that tore the site apart.

I could have sworn they were closed because of the number of pages though.
Im pretty sure that was an old problem (maybe a xenforo problem?) that eventually got fixed so that the limit isnt an issue anymore
:061:.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Im pretty sure that was an old problem (maybe a xenforo problem?) that eventually got fixed so that the limit isnt an issue anymore
:061:.
That would explain why later threads lasted longer.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But why the **** wont the doctors work harder of trying to get her better. I swear to god. I cant care about myself if Im too stressed and worried about her. I always care about others more then myself. Why should I worry them if they are those ones sicker then I am.. Why wont she get better.. Its been a year
You'd worry em more if you didn't get it checked out. For my part, I didn't tell my gf about my visits until I'd already been and cleared them. If you want to go that route, go ahead. Ain't gotta be a production, you just gotta have it looked at.

I have no idea regarding the docs. Could be their hands are tied somehow (health insurance are assholes, malpractice lawyers are assholes...wherever there's enough money, there's assholes). Could be they're still trying to figure out what's wrong. Could be that they're just not good enough in whichever specialty your sis needs.

Any chance y'all could get a second opinion? From my own experience I know it's a tall order, but unless your town's renowned for its multiple healthcare options, doc in a different town's advised. Am concerned that it'd potentially take a new doc a while to get up to speed, but that can at least eliminate a ****ty doc as a chokepoint.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You'd worry em more if you didn't get it checked out. For my part, I didn't tell my gf about my visits until I'd already been and cleared them. If you want to go that route, go ahead. Ain't gotta be a production, you just gotta have it looked at.

I have no idea regarding the docs. Could be their hands are tied somehow (health insurance are ********, malpractice lawyers are ********...wherever there's enough money, there's ********). Could be they're still trying to figure out what's wrong. Could be that they're just not good enough in whichever specialty your sis needs.

Any chance y'all could get a second opinion? From my own experience I know it's a tall order, but unless your town's renowned for its multiple healthcare options, doc in a different town's advised. Am concerned that it'd potentially take a new doc a while to get up to speed, but that can at least eliminate a ****ty doc as a chokepoint.
After everything with my sister, to me, all doctors are ****ty and not good enough if the only thing they can think of is giving her more pills. But if you want an actuall answer, idk where else she could go

By the time the figure out whats wrong with her, she'll probably be on her death bed.. And that would be enough for me to give up an everything

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well I learnt something from Nintenzone Social 6.

This has been a thread of lies.

There's Hawaiin pizza on the op.

What a terrible thing to find out when we're so near the end of this thread.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
After everything with my sister, to me, all doctors are ****ty and not good enough if the only thing they can think of is giving her more pills. But if you want an actuall answer, idk where else she could go

By the time the figure out whats wrong with her, she'll probably be on her death bed.. And that would be enough for me to give up an everything
Just verifying, how many docs has she seen thus far?

Trying to kinda complete the mental picture here.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I learnt something from Nintenzone Social 6.

This has been a thread of lies.

There's Hawaiin pizza on the op.

What a terrible thing to find out when we're so near the end of this thread.
Opo does that every time.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
And so once again, we say farewell,

For but a moment, until all is well.

Until we say hello again,

I'll see you soon, once more my friends.

Farewell to five, hello to six,

Shall more new users join the mix?

But until then, once more a thread dies,

So that new memories shall come alive.

. . .I am not a poet. D:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I claim the final post of this thread! :demon:

Status
Not open for further replies.