• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Completely off the cuff, but friendly reminder.

Y'all can F E E L T H E M A N I A in just two weeks.

IMG_20170731_134539.jpg

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I beat Horizon Zero Dawn.

That ending was the sheer definition of foreshadowing.

But I love it. I love the game, love the story, and I would give it as a recommendation to anyone looking for good single player gaming, though I'm sure most of you have already played it.

So I guess there's New Game +, but that can wait. Gonna take a break from this and get back to my fishing farm in Stardew Valley.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I beat Horizon Zero Dawn.

That ending was the sheer definition of foreshadowing.

But I love it. I love the game, love the story, and I would give it as a recommendation to anyone looking for good single player gaming, though I'm sure most of you have already played it.

So I guess there's New Game +, but that can wait. Gonna take a break from this and get back to my fishing farm in Stardew Valley.
I still need to get back to that game. Started while I was still doing my course and progressed pretty far, but it was hard to make time for it at that time and then other games started coming out which made it hard to keep up with. I really like it though, I even wrote a first impressions article on it as part of one of my assignments.

-----------------

I just booted up my laptop for the first time in a few weeks and it feels really weird. I feel like I'm an 'aul fella trying to get into technology. :p

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think everyone here is enough of a weeb to know what takoyaki is, no offence :p
Well, I really hope you have tried it, since it's really really delicious... "Mouth watering"
Speak for yourself, Muteki Weeb.

I for one found Mario's post very enlightening, as one not so educated in the weeb culture. :upsidedown:
It's obvious that you don't really need to be a weeb to know Takoyaki... just my two cents
Not so educated huh? I never said I am an expert lol.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
About Rick and morty
I actually think Beth is the worst human being in Rick and morty andnI kinda feel bad for Jerry
I actually think Beth is the worst human being in Rick and morty and I kinda feel bad for Jerry. Both Beth and Jerry are bad but at least Jerry cared about the safety of the family and didnt pick Rick, a person that abandoned his daughter and his wife, over the family
That being said that was an amazing episode
Goddamn, Venezuela will be a communist dictatorship as the government wants to rewrite the constitution.
That and NK is still threatening people with bombs. To bad they are too much of pussys to actually aim for the us.

My dad told me there are some North Koreans that hope there is a war because they know NK will lose and in return, they will be able to live in a better place.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
About Rick and morty
I actually think Beth is the worst human being in Rick and morty andnI kinda feel bad for Jerry
I actually think Beth is the worst human being in Rick and morty and I kinda feel bad for Jerry. Both Beth and Jerry are bad but at least Jerry cared about the safety of the family and didnt pick Rick, a person that abandoned his daughter and his wife, over the family

That and NK is still threatening people with bombs. To bad they are too much of pussys to actually aim for the us.

My dad told me there are some North Koreans that hope there is a war because they know NK will lose and in return, they will be able to live in a better place.
I think that's kind of the point this season

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I bet later on in the season, its gonna probaly backfire hardcore... As long as Jerry doesnt become the Meg of Rick and Morty pff
Well, Meg's thing is "this character is hated because lol". I feel Jerry's supposed to be the average joe in a situation impossible for the average joe, he's the only sane person of the family

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So. . .everyone else probably already found this out by now, but we just found out why the Splatfest has a "normal" stage rotation.

There actually is a third stage in rotation, but it's actually a Splatfest exclusive stage that's implied to change layout every Splatfest.

D

Deleted member

These MS Paint openings are getting increasingly higher quality and I don't like it

About Rick and morty
That being said that was an amazing episode

I wouldn't blame Rick for "abandoning his wife and daughter" when it's extremely implied that "our" Rick isn't the one who abandoned them.
Nor do I blame an emotionally unstable Beth for divorcing when she was manipulated by Rick(though how selfish his intentions are is yet to be shown because what he says is mostly contradicted by his actions).

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
A splatfest exclusive stage? Lame...
If it had a set layout, I would be pretty concerned.

As it stands with the implication that they're going to rearrange it every Splatfest, it's not exactly a static entity and I can see why it wouldn't exactly go into normal rotation. Heck, am I wrong for thinking it looks pieced together the way something made in a kinda basic stage creator or randomly generated map would look? They might just be playing around with existing or stock assets, which definitely wouldn't fly with people in a normal new stage.

Basically a low effort, fluid entity existing solely for the sake of making things feel a little more special without quite having the substance to hold it's own otherwise.

With floating buildings and space aesthetic in the background.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone. Da na na na da na na na.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Depends on your definition of a burger. If you mean with cheese, pickles and tomatoes then I'll gladly throw that in a bin
Wow, not even cheese or pickles? I mean, yeah, processed cheese ain't great, but c'mon just use the good stuff when you can.

Point is, you really have no dignity.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If it had a set layout, I would be pretty concerned.

As it stands with the implication that they're going to rearrange it every Splatfest, it's not exactly a static entity and I can see why it wouldn't exactly go into normal rotation. Heck, am I wrong for thinking it looks pieced together the way something made in a kinda basic stage creator or randomly generated map would look? They might just be playing around with existing or stock assets, which definitely wouldn't fly with people in a normal new stage.

Basically a low effort, fluid entity existing solely for the sake of making things feel a little more special without quite having the substance to hold it's own otherwise.

With floating buildings and space aesthetic in the background.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone. Da na na na da na na na.
When I think Twilight Zome I think of the Golden Earring song.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

Corrin: … Ah! There’s a bird with pretty colors over there. Hehe, isn’t it cute?

Xander: Haha, it looks like you’re having fun, Corrin. Are you that curious about birds and other living things?

Corrin: Yes! There are many things I haven’t seen before. And… it may not appropriate to say so in this situation, but I’m a little happy.

Corrin: Just being able to be outside the fortress and look at all kinds of things with my big brother and the others.

Xander: … You’re right. I was feeling the same way. And besides, it honestly put me at ease just seeing the lively look on your face.

Support conversation appears alright.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I am at the literal lowest now for Salmon Run.....
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get better at it soon enough.

I'm not sure if someone as by the seat of my pants as me should give advice especially since I seem to have missed out on some details other people are using, but lemme think. . .

If everyone is dying in a big mess, you already have your quota, and there's only a few seconds on the clock, just make a break for it. Pragmatism beats altruism in that specific case. Try not to be in a big glob with everyone else if you can help it, you're more useful if you can revive them a little later than if you die with them. In particular, if you're being targeted by Glowflies or a Griller laser, it might be better to keep a decent distance away from the rest of the team and act as bait.

. . .Addressing everyone else on here, anyone else want to get into this Salmon Run match?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get better at it soon enough.

I'm not sure if someone as by the seat of my pants as me should give advice especially since I seem to have missed out on some details other people are using, but lemme think. . .

If everyone is dying in a big mess, you already have your quota, and there's only a few seconds on the clock, just make a break for it. Pragmatism beats altruism in that specific case. Try not to be in a big glob with everyone else if you can help it, you're more useful if you can revive them a little later than if you die with them. In particular, if you're being targeted by Glowflies or a Griller laser, it might be better to keep a decent distance away from the rest of the team and act as bait.

. . .Addressing everyone else on here, anyone else want to get into this Salmon Run match?
I think it's more my teammates that are my problem and not me.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think it's more my teammates that are my problem and not me.
Sometimes you get good ones, sometimes you get bad ones. You could try going on at a different time of day than normal, I guess. Always having a general idea of what you'll do in a given situation under your belt helps too, though.

Are we gonna get a fourth in here, or should I press the magic button to let in randos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom