• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
deal didn't go through
BUT
>Get waver
>Use Saber Lilz and Supports tot keep alive
>Choose Herc from free 4*
That was the plan
Waver and Herc? Already you got the tops of the food chain. Waver and Herc are apparently the best in their * Levels. Can't say for sure cause the tier lists are apparently biased, but Herc is definitely awesome, as with my experience with him. He's demolishing everything.

Also, did a couple Friend Summons. Only got one servant from those 2 altogether and it was Asterios A.K.A the Minotaur of Crete. Also did another Quartz summon. Got Medea, Medusa, Jing Ke, Stheno, Mephistopheles(looks more like he could be Sweeney Todd) and Darius the 3rd(and another Robin Hood). All in All, my first roll, this roll and Saber Lily should last me for a long time.

Chrono.

I got Herc and Sieg in my first pull.

I guess I got lucky as Herc is apparently very good.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That Izombie finale was actually really interesting.

It felt more like a series finale( likely the case as they want it to be able to continue or end if it doesn't get picked up for season 4), and was written well. The:

whole filmore graves were turning people into zombies to avoid the mass death total from the flu outbreak was really surprising and a good conflicting dynamic. It was nice to see people accept their new life as it saved them in the end. Was really solid. Ravi coming up with a potential vacine at the end and having Liv turn him into a zombie even if he may die was surprising but a sweet moment.

Overall this is one of my favorite episodes and one of the better season finales of a show I've seen.

I'm curious, praline praline what are your thoughts, and any one elses who might watch it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I got Herc and Sieg in my first pull.

I guess I got lucky as Herc is apparently very good.
Basically, for a Berserker, he's not only got the high damage, but also good survivability. He's basically very straight-forward as he deals huge damage and can take damage more than other Berserkers, while other Berserkers need some sort of support to really shine. Sieg I heard starts out slow, but is decent after his Strengthening Quests, but in order to really shine, he requires Georgius/Saint George a 2*, who I heard is one of the best 2* characters alongside Hans Christian Anderson and the Hassan of the Cursed Arm.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm literally tilted right now....first because I keep getting matches on Snakepark...**** this stage in competitive play, but that's not the point of this post...

second, the last two people I played on Ranked DC'd because they were losing...
Nintendo REALLY needs to do something about this, cuz if this becomes too prevalent in Ranked people will literally stop playing altogether....because what the hell is the point of building up your rank by quitting every match you're losing...you're not getting better if you're not learning from your losses and it's just pointless bragging rights...

I believe this was an issue with Pokken on Wii U as well since the punishment was a literal slap on the wrist...

I can at least Block them on my User Profile, so I won't be matched up with them in the future...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My wheel broke while longboarding today. The board handles surprisingly well with only 3 wheels.

It rolled into the lake water, which is the nastiest lake water you've ever seen.

I got it out, although I shouldn't have bothered. Because it's not something I can fix. I need new wheels.

Just beat the Siren, the second boss.

Sure as convenient of her to go from "I am immune to all magic damage" to "I'm weak to fire"

makes it way easier when you have 4 black mages. :p

Having a good bit of fun, and the ship graveyard song is great. The little dragon possibly dying was pretty sad. One nie benefit of this setup is that items may be a requirement. I can't just rest on white magic. I've already used about 5 or potions and a tent. Probably about as many potions as I used in Bravely Default in total :laugh:

Chrono.

Just watched this.

Happy to see I wasn't the only one that enjoyed Crash of the Titans quite a bit.

Mind Over Mutant can die in a fire tho.

D

Deleted member

Just watched this.

Happy to see I wasn't the only one that enjoyed Crash of the Titans quite a bit.

Crash Boom Bang! flashbacks

Might as well toss that game along with it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

That was fantastic.

I'm Mary Poppins ya'll!

Burruni

Smash Hero
Waver and Herc? Already you got the tops of the food chain. Waver and Herc are apparently the best in their * Levels. Can't say for sure cause the tier lists are apparently biased, but Herc is definitely awesome, as with my experience with him. He's demolishing everything.

Also, did a couple Friend Summons. Only got one servant from those 2 altogether and it was Asterios A.K.A the Minotaur of Crete. Also did another Quartz summon. Got Medea, Medusa, Jing Ke, Stheno, Mephistopheles(looks more like he could be Sweeney Todd) and Darius the 3rd(and another Robin Hood). All in All, my first roll, this roll and Saber Lily should last me for a long time.
I plannedd to have a trade for the big duo.
I setled for Vlad+Chevalier.
I'll pick up Carrmilla as the freebie.
And now to binge the game tto get tons of SQ for UmuFes and roll for the waifu for laifu.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Spent 5 hours working in RPG Maker FES. And I got...pretty much the first 3 minutes of the game done, with some filler dialogue in place. Its quite an accomplishment to get some of the game running in action though, and of course easier when you learn how things work, so I'm enjoying it.

Also, seriously GG on whoever is doing the FE Heroes Gauntlet and part of the Lissa vs Mist battle. Pretty much used all my battle flags this round to support Mist (and for the most part played every 30 minutes), she'll probably loose but its nice to see its a close match.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So uhhh....

Finished Episode Prompto. Extremely fun, meaty, and emotional, well worth the price of admission, especially when compared to episode Gladio.

ThenSquareDoesThis

So does this mean Frozen is confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So I just read the statement about MvC: Infinite character and how they are just "functions*. (Yeah I'm late, but better later than never)
This is so stupid that I actually lost a brain cell by seeing that, as an actual official argument by Capcom nonethless, like, are they freaking serious?
Well, it's either that or they throw Marvel under the bus by saying they said no to X-Men and FF characters in the base roster.

And as it turns out, the Fantastic Four AND Silver Surfer are being removed from Marvel Heroes (RPG on steam), from what I can only assume is licensing issues.

But Doctor Doom is still in the game because his power transcends the game and into real life.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well, it's either that or they throw Marvel under the bus by saying they said no to X-Men and FF characters in the base roster.

And as it turns out, the Fantastic Four AND Silver Surfer are being removed from Marvel Heroes (RPG on steam), from what I can only assume is licensing issues.

But Doctor Doom is still in the game because his power transcends the game and into real life.

Doom's the main villain. Kinda hard to just cut him

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Okay, when you run a large company that's working with another, larger company, you blame them for any issues that arise. That's totally not going to damage your own reputation harder than their's.
Sooooo you say that Capcom can't really say "It's because of Disney fault we can't X-Men character"?
Well, in both case, their repuation are already pretty low. So, eh, whatever, I just hope they don't **** up Jedah. He is litteraly the only reason as to why I am interest in MvC:I right now.

You could say that he avoided his own DOOM!...
Alright, I know where the door is.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Bit of interesting news. We've been given a look at the FE Warriors Premium Edition, and...there's something interesting about the box it comes in. Specifically, who shows up in sprite form on it.

On one hand, now I can exhale that Robin is basically confirmed and all of those little unfounded fears in the back of my head have been put to rest. I kinda figured they'd go with male Robin, since they took female Corrin and those two are who the general fanbase has gravitated toward. On a side note, this is basically our first magic user to be revealed, seeing how Robin is strongly associated with lightning magic. Levin Sword & Thoron combo as his signature weapons, anyone?

But, er...how will Lissa work? This seems to be her default Cleric sprite, which, uh...can't directly fight. Will they give her damaging staves like in Heroes? Will she be some kind of support unit? Lot of unanswered questions here.

However...I don't think we'll be waiting long to find out. I'm willing to bet the next Famitsu issue will officially unveil Robin, Lissa, and Tiki.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They need to add Pyg to one of the future Batman cartoons

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Z25 Z25 I haven't seen it yet so I'm not gonna read the spoilers but this afternoon I will get back to you on my opinion.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
OMG!

That was a scary Ranked session...Rank 8 was a bit rough for me overall, but I finally managed to get to Rank 9, next opponent is Rank 8 so a loss is likely going to put me back to Rank 8...

so for those who play Arms I'm sure are aware of the overly complicated method to choose an alternate colour, right? Well As a Min Min main who uses the Yellow and Black skin (which requires that I hold down the left stick and hold it to the left) I was attempting to select my ideal skin, but instead of selecting properly I ended up picking Master Mummy by accident....and once your character is selected you can't change to a different character....

OOPS!!!

*Plays against a Kid Cobra*

....oh ****!

*on Snakepark*

.....double ****!!!

Ended up winning thanks to a couple clutch rushes that barely got the KO before time ran out.....Master Mummy confirmed secondary?
Anyways, had a couple other wins with my PROPER MAIN and now sitting comfortably in Rank 9...
Snake Park is easily my least favourite stage in the game. If you don't get on those giant beyblades then you're guaranteed to lose. Only thing that's stopping me from hating it is that the music is so good.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Sooooo you say that Capcom can't really say "It's because of Disney fault we can't X-Men character"?
Well, in both case, their repuation are already pretty low. So, eh, whatever, I just hope they don't **** up Jedah. He is litteraly the only reason as to why I am interest in MvC:I right now.
Yeah, they can't. Think about it this way, they could come out and blame Disney, get applauded by fans for a day or two, while Disney gets shafted by fans for a week or two, maybe a month. Marvel vs Capcom Infinte comes out, and it'll probably still get the support that was planned, but Disney is now wary about ever partnering with Capcom again, other companies follow suite, leaving Capcom in an even worse position than it was.

Or they say something that'll piss off the fans until the release of MvC:I (I wanna say a week or two, but there's way too many other problems facing the game) and still retain the support of Disney and most other companies. A damaged reputation amongst fans would be less harmful than one amongst potential partners and investors. There's a reason why whenever stories about all the problems that went on during the development of a game generally come from an anonymous source (i.e Mass Effect Andromeda), it allows people to express their thoughts with much lowered risk.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, they can't. Think about it this way, they could come out and blame Disney, get applauded by fans for a day or two, while Disney gets shafted by fans for a week or two, maybe a month. Marvel vs Capcom Infinte comes out, and it'll probably still get the support that was planned, but Disney is now wary about ever partnering with Capcom again, other companies follow suite, leaving Capcom in an even worse position than it was.

Or they say something that'll piss off the fans until the release of MvC:I (I wanna say a week or two, but there's way too many other problems facing the game) and still retain the support of Disney and most other companies. A damaged reputation amongst fans would be less harmful than one amongst potential partners and investors. There's a reason why whenever stories about all the problems that went on during the development of a game generally come from an anonymous source (i.e Mass Effect Andromeda), it allows people to express their thoughts with much lowered risk.
Hm, I see, interesting.

Poor Capcom, I still wish MvC fan who have been waiting for years could have get the game that they wanted and love it. But now, DBZ have taken the crown whil MvC:I is trying to get it back.

For me, again, as long that Jedah look fine, his gameplay seem fun and they don't censore him too much. I will consider MvC:I a good game even if the rest of the game is trash. Tough, we are still waiting an official annoucement as of now...Please don't **** Jedah Capcom...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just watched this.

I tried the demo of Crash of the Titans and thought it was pretty good from what I played.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys.
A few months ago, I mentioned that I'll be doing another Pokemon marathon in the summer, which I'm pretty sure no one noticed. But anyway, I got a flashcart today, so I think it's time for the first update isn't it? I started Platinum today (For those of you who have been following me on Twitter, which there are only 2 that I know of - I got that Diamond cartridge mostly to transfer Pokemon from Gen 4, since you can't do that with Flashcarts, so it's not part of my marathon at all, in fact I don't think I'll ever finish the game), which is the first one out of 7 (I'm playing Platinum, HeartGold, White, White 2, Y, Alpha Sapphire and Sun in that order).
Team:
Noot Noot

Started with Piplup this time. I picked Chimchar in all of my previous Sinnoh playthroughs, but the main purpose of this marathon is using Pokemon that I haven't used yet. I haven't fully planned my team yet but I know about a few future members.
Anyway, I picked my starter and didn't progress much, I only got to Jubilife City and got my Poketch. This Bidoof is quite obviously meant to be an HM slave but I forgot to name it.
One problem that I have with this marathon is that I've recently started Fire Emblem Awakening (Yes I know I'm behind on that), and while I'm relatively close to beating it (I'm on chapter 22), I have ALOT of grinding to do, so I'll probably finish it next month if I'll be fast enough... which would give me a relatively small amount of time for my Pokemon Marathon... Wish me luck.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Hail Dr. Doom. I refuse to buy MvCI until he's added
Bit of interesting news. We've been given a look at the FE Warriors Premium Edition, and...there's something interesting about the box it comes in. Specifically, who shows up in sprite form on it.

On one hand, now I can exhale that Robin is basically confirmed and all of those little unfounded fears in the back of my head have been put to rest. I kinda figured they'd go with male Robin, since they took female Corrin and those two are who the general fanbase has gravitated toward. On a side note, this is basically our first magic user to be revealed, seeing how Robin is strongly associated with lightning magic. Levin Sword & Thoron combo as his signature weapons, anyone?

But, er...how will Lissa work? This seems to be her default Cleric sprite, which, uh...can't directly fight. Will they give her damaging staves like in Heroes? Will she be some kind of support unit? Lot of unanswered questions here.

However...I don't think we'll be waiting long to find out. I'm willing to bet the next Famitsu issue will officially unveil Robin, Lissa, and Tiki.
I want Lucina tho
They need to add Pyg to one of the future Batman cartoons
He was in Beware The Batman

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So.

May have been on a bit of a Netflix binge tonight.
avi_onepunch.png

Possibly.

And got paid.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

do not mention that evil
Jesus I'm crying right now. Thank you for the video dude.
Hey, hey you
Yes, you
You know what you should binge-watch watch this weekend? This

One Bolt Mon, that's what it should be called

Good name, but is Pikachu able to learn Thunder Punch in any game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom