• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Only awkward part was where Momoa spoke really. Needs to sound a little more authoritative.

Also have some Wonder Woman:

And a JL group shot:

So what was the point in killing Superman if he's going to be immediately revived again?
holy **** actual colour in something Snyder related
It's lame that the ****ty Green Latern movie is probably the reason they don't want to add the Green Lantern in the Justice Leauge movie.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
you know what id like to see? a 2d sonic game that takes the multi path concept from shadow the hedgehog but changes a few things hear me out
the first and last stage is always the same EX: [Verdant hill]-------[Neo Death Egg]
each zone has 2 fixed acts
Act 1 teaches you the zones gimmicks
Act 2 has three exists(Top, middle, and bottom)
Act 3 has three variants EX: Verdant hill has a day, evening, and night variant
(top path gets you the "BEST" variant in this case day) with 2 exceptions the 7th stage which has 1 path and the top and bottom paths which have 2 variants
the boss of each zone changes depending on Act 3's Variant EX: Eggman in Eggmobile, Robo Amy, E.G.G Lycan
Defeating a roboticized friend character unlocks them (10 characters total 3 you have from the start)
there would be 7 paths
the story set up would be eggman has Built Seven bases around the world which are the only way to get to his Neo death egg
3 endings(bad- no emeralds,good- some emeralds,true- all emeralds)
the 10 characters would be: sonic knuckles and tails (starter) Amy, Cream, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, Mighty, Ray
the final boss would be a fusion of Silver sonic, Mecha sonic, Metal sonic and gemeral named "E.G.G Perfection"

i think that about sums up what id like to see in a new 2d sonic game

Professor Lexicovermis

Smash Journeyman
Wow I've been gone awhile.
RANDOM MUSINGS OF A BOOKWORM

POKEMON:
Mimikyu continues to be my favorite Sun/Moon Pokemon so far. Bewear is the best pun ever and deserves a spot on my team. Bounsweet and Comfey are alright, but not really my style. Wimpod is great. Mudsdale is weird, but has grown on me.

SONIC:
I need Mania yesterday. Studiopolis is an amazing looking zone, really excited to see what other new zones are incoming. Project 2017 looks interesting, but I need more than a tag line and CGI to go on!

SPECIAL OFFER:
I bought a Humble Bundle recently that came with a game I have no use for. Choice Chamber is interesting, but heavily relies on the player streaming the game live. I have no desire to stream games, so the code is up for trade. Anyone interested, just PM me, I'm open for negotiations. Additionally, I still have some free Nindie codes up for grabs. Check my sig for details.

BLAST BALL:
Interesting choice for a free download. Guess they want some positive attention for Fed Force. It's an interesting minigame, but I cannot for the life of me get the hang of the ball physics. Oh well. Maybe the full game will be better? But, personally, I'm not interested.

COLOR SPLASH:
I'm more open to this game than some individuals I've seen. Sure, I'd love another Thousand Year Door, but that probably isn't happening. That said, Color Splash actually looks like a marked improvement from Sticker Star. Shame about the Toad infestation though.

NES MINI:
It looks pretty neat. Attracted some of my family members who don't really game much. Interested to see if this Classics line extends to more Nintendo consoles.

I think that about covers it...
Did I miss anything major? I really don't want to read the huge number of posts I missed.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just saw the trailer for Wonder Woman and I find it really really interesting. Most interesting super hero movie coming out

I like how it takes place in WW1

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
People are not in the Disco Room and I am lonely
I am here to see friends
How goes the friends

D

Deleted member

*goes to the Play Store to download Pokémon Go*

*discovers the application is not compatible with his Android device due to its firmware being too old to handle it and has no clue how to update it*

D

Deleted member

I voted Shulk. As I've stated before, he and Mega Man were two of my most wanted characters for the base roster, and I'd be delighted if they both returned.

Honorable mentions go to Mega Man (though I'm sure you figured that out already) and Cloud. I also can't think of a single character that I want cut (even the clones, which I'm neutral towards).

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
We've finally translated Sakurai's Column on Sonic. Heads up: the column is originally from 2007.

With this we've finally translated all the third party character introductions. I believe we are done with general character introductions too, I'll need to check my list to make sure. In Brawl, Sakurai wrote a lot about general development progress whereas with Smash for Wii U/3DS, he wrote whole columns on a certain character. That is more proof that Sakurai really focused on characters this time around (Exhaustion and Excitement is perhaps the best summary of his outlook, or at least as far as we can tell).

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Yeah, I see him in a bit of danger. Perhaps more so than Ryu. :/
I don't think Sonic, Bayo, Mega & Pac are going anywhere.
Sonic, Megaman, and Pac-man just seem like no-brainers, they fit well with the Nintendo cast and their iconicism speak for themselves...Ryu is Mr. Fighting game and pretty much has earned the right to be in one of the biggest fighting game crossovers, Bayonetta won the ballot plus Nintendo's relationship with both Sega and Platinum games just makes it really easy for her to return...
Cloud is easily the most uncertain of all third party newcomers simply because Square just likes to do their own thing...However being in the game right now just makes it that much easier for him to return as well as him being arguably the most hype reveal in all of Smash 4...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Not surprised that Team Marie won to be honest. I had a feeling she was the more popular Inkling, though I thought her popularity results were going to be much higher than what was finally shown. The wins result was pretty close though.

Ah well, I was on the losing team in the very first Splatfest, so I guess it's nostalgic to end up in the losing team for the final one. At least I ended with 60 Super Sea Snails, which should be a good number should I ever need to reroll or add a slot.

I'm really aggravated at the "carp" dialogue, I wanted to see Marie pound that poor excuse for an Inkling into the ground with trash talk and sass. But our green Goddess won, so yay.
Yikes, you're the first person I've seen to strongly despise one of the Squid Sisters.

Prior to it, I thought both of the Squid Sisters were well-liked for the most part.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Yikes, you're the first person I've seen to strongly despise one of the Squid Sisters.

Prior to it, I thought both of the Squid Sisters were well-liked for the most part.
Waifu wars are serious business you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom