• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
oh cool Box Boy has alt costumes. This means Box boy as easy alts for Smash, if he ever gets made playable.

Although Box boy is more likely to end up as an assist trophy, its something if work great as

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I actually don't remember that.
I'm sure he's talking about Youtube posts.

We tend to think more logically compared to the average jokester in the Youtube comment section.

D

Deleted member

Watched Sega's presentation so I don't know anything about Ever Oasis. That presentation was not worth my time tho :/

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ah, don't you just love Smash speculation?
This can only end with massive disappointment from people when this game doesn't sell well enough to get a playable character.

Goodie. >.<

I would be perfectly happy talking about whether or not the character could get in if people weren't likely to be rabid one way or the other or just outright tell me to shut up.

For the record, after seeing the trailer there's something telling me they won't be playable, but the matter of whether or not they could potentially be an Assist Trophy is still up in the air for me and depends on whether the game simply has moderate sales or ends up outright flopping. Well, that and how much people beg for them to be playable. Something tells me a high enough number of requests for a more obscure character without Ballot backup would end in an Assist Trophy assignment.

(S)He (you can select their gender at the beginning from what they said, they were just playing as the male one) has a name, though, speculation world. If anyone is willing to knock themselves out with speculation, their name is *looks back at that point in the stream* Tethu.

*EDIT* Oh third person was you? NVM. I wish I was allowed to talk about things though. :urg:

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Don't even get me started...Code Name S.T.E.A.M. has a ton of untapped potential to become an awesome multi-game series, and Nintendo just left it to die. :/

Still hoping it somehow gets a sequel.

Also using 3DS internet at the moment since my laptop is down and my Wii U charger broke. Kill me.
This is pretty much the life of every Advance Wars fan. Codename S.T.E.A.M. is going to join it's older brother in the list of neglected Intelligent Systems series.

Also 3DS Browser? That must be hell to use lol. That thing takes forever to load just one page.
MORE ZELDA INCOMING!!!
Wasn't there already enough Zelda shown yesterday? I mean they dedicated like 6 hours to the game already lol.

D

Deleted member

Mario party's next.
That means I'm out. It's night time where I live and I don't want to waste my time watching this as I have school tomorrow and I'm ****ing tired. Good night.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
#MakeMarioPartyGreatAgain

The Mushroom Kingdom should build a wall and make the car pay for it

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Last edited:

Soul.

I still don't understand why does everything they show have to lead to "lol -character- confirmed for Smash"

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I still don't understand why does everything they show have to lead to "lol -character- confirmed for Smash"
Because what's better than playing the game of "Finding the shoo-in" for the next Smash?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It's just a meme at this point.
You say that, but it seems like every character in existence still has someone legit mad that they aren't in the game, including ones that seem like the only way they could have gotten a support base that fast is if people had started supporting them almost instantly after their games were revealed.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Because what's better than playing the game of "Finding the shoo-in" for the next Smash?
You kidding? That's a GREAT game! Maybe a little (LOL) overly competitive at times, but if people can keep their shirts on then it's fun for the whole family!

It's pretty hilariously easy to win right now, though. Just point at the squid and you're done. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom