• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Another one from finalsmashcomic:

I'm halfway surprised Palutena didn't just make something up instead of asking.

She was pretty happy to talk for the space pirate captain that one time, and she more seems like the type to let someone else ask and go "Who knows?" if she doesn't want to bother.

But then sometimes I wonder if webcomic artists have actually tried Uprising. Matthew Taranto did and his jokes were more mechanics based than anything resulting from their personalities, though, so I guess it could just as easily be people either not seeing that as good material or not knowing how to work with it.

It's a little surprising that G&W and ROB can actually understand each other perfectly since G&W seems like more of an eldritch abomination than anything mechanical what with being the source for Shadow Bugs and having a complete detachment from morality. I'm not entirely sure G&W could even grasp pop culture.

. . .#OveranalysisIsFun :happysheep:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I REMEMBER NOW
For manga readers only
I showed screenshots of Rohan and Okuyasu getting blown up by Kira in the manga.
DON'T TELL ZOROARKING ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS CAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT SPOILERS. DIS GON BE GOOOD

You can be my snookums :D
Lmao
For all you manga readers.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I still need to get to that game but i'll ask your opinion.

Would you say it is "nintendo quality?" As in, could you imagine it being an official Nintendo product (maybe with a little bit of polish here and there)?

:061:
Yes.
And it's not just... "Nintendo quality" it's "Nintnedo truly trying" Quality. Splatoon as opposed to, say, 3D World. There's a lot of little things, espcially in the changes of 1.1 that are just so damn good. It really feels like a breath of fresh air with Metroid.

So does GT exist in another timeline or not at all (I'm well aware how really hated GT is)?
It's non-canon but happens in another timeline which gets acknowledged namely through the games (namely because a number of characters are very popular).
Like Trunk's future.

Wait, you mean there are two Gilles? How does that work?
There's like 4 King Arthurs (Blue, Lily, Lancer, and Alter), and I'm pretty sure two Jean D'arc's.
Much the same?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
How did you determine how I toned that? Are you a wizard?
On the internet. . .some strings of words have an unseen energy. . .an aura of intention.

There are those of us who walk among you who see what no one else can, peering beyond the veil.

We. . .are the seers.

:p

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The brainwashing they give us to make sure little fun is to be had doesn't just fade when the red banner goes away.

We're ruined forever.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well that was an awesome experience.

Just as I was pulling into the store, I see an open parking spot when everything else is filled

I start to pull in and suddenly there is a guy standing in it, I "almost" hit him. As in, I was nowhere near him.

He continues walking as I stop

As I get out of my car I hear the guy yelling stuff like "Learn to drive you **********. You ******." and as I keep walking toward the store he continues the same insults and says "Why don't you face me like a man" so, without turning around I just flicked him off.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The brainwashing they give us to make sure little fun is to be had doesn't just fade when the red banner goes away.

We're ruined forever.
Whenever I see a censor dodge or double post I still instinctively go to edit/infract it, and then remember I can't anymore. And in a way, it's a beautiful thing. :p

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I don't think i'm suitable for the mod role myself personally.

Ivander

Smash Legend
There's like 4 King Arthurs (Blue, Lily, Lancer, and Alter), and I'm pretty sure two Jean D'arc's.
Much the same?
Technically, Alter and Blue are the same deal. Not so much like the other 2 where one is basically prodigy Arthur and the other is a "What-if" Arthur. But if we do count Alters, there's actually 6 King Arthurs. Arthuria, Alter, Lily, Lancer, Lancer Alter and True King Arthur from Fate/Prototype(which is Male Arthur).
There are 2 Joans as well, but unlike Blue & Alter where they are actually the same character, Joan Alter is literally Fan Fiction Joan of Arc. And I truly mean, Quite Literally.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Whenever I see a censor dodge or double post I still instinctively go to edit/infracted it, and then remember I can't anymore. And in a way, it's a beautiful thing. :p
Much like the weird, crazy veteran who shouts obscenities about the government from the street corner my infraction history only started after I left the staff. xD

Mods who aren't mods anymore: how does it feel to be a lowly peasent again? :4wario:
Like when you're done babysitting and you can stop pretending to be any kind of role model.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Technically, Alter and Blue are the same deal. Not so much like the other 2 where one is basically prodigy Arthur and the other is a "What-if" Arthur. But if we do count Alters, there's actually 6 King Arthurs. Arthuria, Alter, Lily, Lancer, Lancer Alter and True King Arthur from Fate/Prototype(which is Male Arthur).
There are 2 Joans as well, but unlike Blue & Alter where they are actually the same character, Joan Alter is literally Fan Fiction Joan of Arc. And I truly mean, Quite Literally.
As someone who's watched only a couple of the shows, is talked at regaring info by a friend playing Grand Order, and plan to get Extella as their first game, there's sizable gaps in my knowledge. Thank you.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Hey, at least you guys who used to be mods have it lightly. I still feel like I have to help keep things in check in this thread even when I technically don't have to and never had to, yet it comes off as awkward because of that, as it feels like I'm trying to make myself an authority figure even though I'm not... if that even makes sense.

:094:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom