• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendude vs. Warriorknight online friendlies

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I watched the first one.

My advice: Kill from grabs faster. You tried fthrow to dash upsmash and spiking him off the edge at high %. Why? To kill, throw to nana and start charging an upsmash immediatly. The bthrow to popo while he is charging for the kill.

I usually don't rate online matches but meh.

Binx

Smash Master
Was much better than I was expecting to see, good job from both of you. The only thing I saw was that when you failed to kill with the upsmashes you kept using them even though they were weaker at the moment because you had just connected with one, so I would definitely work on that.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I watched the first one.

My advice: Kill from grabs faster. You tried fthrow to dash upsmash and spiking him off the edge at high %. Why? To kill, throw to nana and start charging an upsmash immediatly. The bthrow to popo while he is charging for the kill.

I usually don't rate online matches but meh.
Hmm good point, though I like to use a variety of things in friendlies and that spike would have been awesome if I timed it right >_>. btw how do you input the charge up-smash? I do it by pressing C-stick up/hold Z since I can't get it to consistently work with other ways since Nana likes to start throwing.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just alt throw to nana, and then right when she grabs I hit up on the C-stick and Z immediatly after. Nana will jab and popo will charge an up smash. Then I just bthrow them into a fully charged upsmash. It kills almost every character at 80%.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
they were all good especially for online.. sometimes the grab chains were a little short, was it because they were friendlys? cuz sometimes it looked like u didnt mess up just tried to knock them back

and dk vs. bowser was nice

Nintendude

Smash Hero
they were all good especially for online.. sometimes the grab chains were a little short, was it because they were friendlys? cuz sometimes it looked like u didnt mess up just tried to knock them back

and dk vs. bowser was nice
A combination of it being friendlies and the extreme difficulty of doing it consistently online.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Without c-stick, chances are nana will up-throw which isn't what you want. I agree with Hylian. You don't always want to wait for a full charge though, since grab times seem to be reduced in Brawl. You can get an extra second in though by charging immediatly after the altgrab.

I like your bair work. Nice blizzards too.

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
For an online match i didnt think it was that bad. I usually dont go for too many CGs online due to the button lag, but it was pretty good

Top Bottom