• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendont Question

APESAUCE

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1865-1741-8331
Yoyo. Just modded my homies Wii (correctly) but whenever he uses his controller (he removed his L and R springs) his character is always shielding, it happens with his controller on other Wiis if you load melee thru an iso, but his controller works perfectly when played on a melee disc in a Wii or GCN. (ps i removed my L spring and my controller is fine on every setup i have ever played on)

Dolla Pills

Smash Ace
Yeah you access the settings by pressing b on the games list on nintendont, from there go enable native control. The thing about nintendont is that it emulates the GC ports by default for whatever reason (I think because they can program certain button codes to return to home screen for example), so if you want it to use the regular ports you need to turn on native control. That might help

Top Bottom