• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest NintendoLAN

NintendoLAN
Posted by BuckeyeLAN
The Ohio Union: Great Meeting Room
Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 04:00 PM
Until: Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

BuckeyeLAN

Smash Rookie
Join BuckeyeLAN for a night of Nintendo games and tournaments! Saturday, January 30th at 4pm we'll be in the Great Hall of the Union (across from the D-tix booth on the first floor) playing our favorite Nintendo games past and present.

FREE ENTRY
$5 buy-in Super Smash Bros Wii U Tournament! + Pot Bonus
Bring your 3DS - Streetpassing! Pokemon!
Retro Games from NES to GameCube!
Super Mario Bros on NES Speedrun Tournament!

*Bring a Smash 4 setup (Wii U + Copy of Game + GC adapter + 2 controllers) and get free entry into the tournament! Limit 2.
Tournament planned to start at 5pm.

Other Games:
Mario Kart: Double Dash!
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
SMB 64/Melee/Brawl/Project M

Rules and additional info to be posted shortly.

See you there!

Belskiem

Smash Rookie
Is this a bring your own controller tourney because I'm coming with a few guys that don't own one

BuckeyeLAN

Smash Rookie
Is this a bring your own controller tourney because I'm coming with a few guys that don't own one
It's BYOC but there might be some extras floating around.

Also approx how many people are you expecting?
It's pretty unclear at the moment. We haven't had many RSVPs, but we have posts on various social media outlets and posters across the Ohio State campus. I'd be confident in saying at least 20 but there could be a lot more.

Would it be ok If I used a Wii classic controller?
Yup!

levitime

Smash Rookie
My 12 year old has been looking for an event to play in like this, is this ment for adults?

BuckeyeLAN

Smash Rookie
My 12 year old has been looking for an event to play in like this, is this ment for adults?
That would be no problem! We imagine there will mostly be adults attending but the groups are always quite tame and the games are acceptable for all ages.

Top Bottom