• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendog Barks Up a Storm: Nintendog support thread.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman

Intro
Hello everyone, I am here with a new support thread for you. Nintendogs! I know it seems crazy and we have a Nintendog AT in Smash Ultimate already but if there was going to be a new game, I feel Nintendog would be a crazy absurd pick that can be so wacky it works. I believe that a moveset can come up for this character as we have seen other characters have movesets that were created for them. So it is possible even though it may not seem likely.

Costumes

Some of the costumes can be other breeds. Not just these but there are so many options to chose from!

Gameplay
The dogs could play similar to Akamaru in Naruto Clash of Ninja 2.

Final Smash
TBD

I hope you enjoyed the read and I hope I can have your support!

Supporters
Mastermiine​

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Mastermiine Mastermiine What ever happened to the newcomer splash screen thread. I really want my request done by someone but nobody responded.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Mastermiine Mastermiine What ever happened to the newcomer splash screen thread. I really want my request done by someone but nobody responded.
You just gotta wait for someone to make your request. You can search for it in the search bar. (I don't assume it's been deleted). I am gonna fix the main OP post and add what's been done, but I am not good at making them, so you just have to wait am see once someone makes it. Hope that helps.

Mr.J

Smash Apprentice
Nooo, anything but the dogs. They are too cute to be punched, kicked and tossed around.

But still I like the idea, so I'll give you credit for that.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Yes! I can't wait to punch a realistic looking ****ing German shepherd or pitbull in the face!

Last edited:

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
Let me get one thing out of the way: PETA will be all over Sakurai's a**. That is IF he makes it possible for the dogs to actually get hit. I support Nintendog, either way. That is if Sakurai can make them unique enough to not get hit. Which would be impossible. That's not saying I don't want him. Nintendog is just a pipe dream of mine.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
You're going to make me beat up DOGS?! Was Isabelle not enough for you brutes?! /s

Nonetheless, I still support. It'd be weird seeing something so realistic in a game like Super Smash Bros., but I can get behind a Nintendog character. Their game is 2nd place on the Nintendo DS best-sellers list, behind New Super Mario Bros. That's pretty good.

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
There are more appropriate joke characters out there than realistic dogs. Duck Hunt has it covered.

That was a lot of effort on the moveset though. Impressive.

Top Bottom