• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Villain/Antagonist Elimination Game (GAME OVER! WINNER: GANONDORF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
We should leave everyone in the single digits.
Bowser (5)
King K. Rool (5)
Ganondorf (11) --
Ridley (8)
King Dedede (9)
Wolf (8)
Giygas (3) +
Hades (5)
Metal Face (2)

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Y u hate on the Dedede?
Bowser (5)
King K. Rool (5)
Ganondorf (11)
Ridley (8)
King Dedede (8) +
Wolf (8)
Giygas (3)
Hades (5)
Metal Face (0) --

Sorry, Metal Face. :c

Last edited:
NNID
Majorasmask66
Bowser (1)--
King K. Rool (3)
Ganondorf (13)
Ridley (8)
King Dedede (8)
Wolf (8)
Giygas (3)
Hades (7)+

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Bowser (0)-
King K. Rool (3)
Ganondorf (12) -
Ridley (8)
King Dedede (8)
Wolf (8)
Giygas (4) +
Hades (7)

NNID
Majorasmask66
King K. Rool (1)--
Ganondorf (12)
Ridley (8)
King Dedede (8)
Wolf (8)
Giygas (4)
Hades (8)+

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"You always had to have the last word!"
King K. Rool (2)+
Ganondorf (12)
Ridley (8)
King Dedede (8)
Wolf (8)
Giygas (4)
Hades (6)--
Bowser (3)--
King K. Rool (3)
Ganondorf (13)+
Ridley (8)
King Dedede (8)
Wolf (8)
Giygas (3)
Hades (6)
stop confusing me!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ganondorf (13)
Ridley (9)+
King Dedede (8)
Wolf (8)
Giygas (4)
Hades (4)--

NNID
Majorasmask66
Ganondorf (14)+
Ridley (9)
King Dedede (8)
Wolf (8)
Giygas (2)--

Hades (4)
"What a pest you are!"

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Ganondorf (12) --
Ridley (8)
King Dedede (8)
Wolf (8)
Giygas (3) +
Hades (6)

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Ganondorf (13) --
Ridley (9)
King Dedede (6) +
Wolf (8)
Hades (4)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ganondorf (14)
Ridley (7)
King Dedede (7)+
Wolf (6)
Hades (3)--

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
We don't need the spoiler tags at this point.

Ganondorf (12) --
Ridley (7)
King Dedede (7)
Wolf (7) +
Hades (3)

Good lord, slow down! This is getting so difficult to keep track!

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Ganondorf (11) --
Ridley (5)
King Dedede (7)
Wolf (8) +
Hades (3)

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
...That's it. I have officially lost track of where all the characters are.

D

Deleted member

Ganondorf (11)
Ridley (5)
King Dedede (8) plus
Wolf (7)-

Hades (0) -
"Aw, does it hurt? I bet it does."-Metal Face

don't take it seriously just shoving as many quotes as possible-TheDarkMetaKnight

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
...Ok, so I'm-a let you guys figure this out and finish while I go take my brain out and massage it.

D

Deleted member

my plus button broke

Ganondorf (11)
Ridley (5)
King Dedede (9) plus
Wolf (5)-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I come in for the first time and all my favorite villains but Ganondorf and Wolf are already out?

Okay then :urg:

Ganondorf (12) +
Ridley (5) -
King Dedede (6) -

Wolf (7)

NNID
Majorasmask66
Ganondorf (11)
Ridley (5)
King Dedede (8) plus
Wolf (7)-

Hades (0) -
"Aw, does it hurt? I bet it does."-Metal Face

don't take it seriously.
Dont worry I wont lol.

"GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! It's hard to believe.... but you actually got me, TheDarkMetaKnight. The nerve of you.
Well I must say I am impressed. Such a teeny little Smash fan taking down such a big bad god of the underworld! Why TheDarkMetaKnight that must make you the most powerful Smash fan of all time! I'm actually rather proud of you. 2014 TheDarkMetaKnight would've never made it this far. But don't worry i'm not going to hack Smashboards again (Don't ask) the game really is over. Which is why i'm here to delete your account! ONE TWO THREE GONE!!!.... Nah i'm just messing with you buddy, settle down. Your account is...it's safe. I mean, I don't even have the knowledge to hack anymore. Couldn't delete an account if I wanted to. I'm not even sure I can upvote Hades in this state. This godly character is gone forever. Gamers everywhere are no doubt weeping as we speak. Your fault! Oh well, i'll figure something out. I have what, 25 something until the next villain elimination game. Any who, you can always visit me and other... friends in the posts you read. You can see our battles over and over again like a favorite book or a broken record. (Not sure if those work but what ever) Oh and if the mood strikes you, toss some points towards a character to spice up the difficulty towards taking them down and can net you some sweet bragging rights (not really). And because i'm not a sore loser i've unlocked bo...well that certainly doesn't work... So heres to Nintendo Villain Antagonist Elimination Game. My new favorite thread of all time! Thanks for playing. TheSqushiestManatee out!

Yes I just really typed all that lol. It took a bit. I waste alot of time.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dont worry I wont lol.

"GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! It's hard to believe.... but you actually got me, TheDarkMetaKnight. The nerve of you.
Well I must say I am impressed. Such a teeny little Smash fan taking down such a big bad god of the underworld! Why TheDarkMetaKnight that must make you the most powerful Smash fan of all time! I'm actually rather proud of you. 2014 TheDarkMetaKnight would've never made it this far. But don't worry i'm not going to hack Smashboards again (Don't ask) the game really is over. Which is why i'm here to delete your account! ONE TWO THREE GONE!!!.... Nah i'm just messing with you buddy, settle down. Your account is...it's safe. I mean, I don't even have the knowledge to hack anymore. Couldn't delete an account if I wanted to. I'm not even sure I can upvote Hades in this state. This godly character is gone forever. Gamers everywhere are no doubt weeping as we speak. Your fault! Oh well, i'll figure something out. I have what, 25 something until the next villain elimination game. Any who, you can always visit me and other... friends in the posts you read. You can see our battles over and over again like a favorite book or a broken record. (Not sure if those work but what ever) Oh and if the mood strikes you, toss some points towards a character to spice up the difficulty towards taking them down and can net you some sweet bragging rights (not really). And because i'm not a sore loser i've unlocked bo...well that certainly doesn't work... So heres to Nintendo Villain Antagonist Elimination Game. My new favorite thread of all time! Thanks for playing. TheSqushiestManatee out!

Congratulations! You win Post of the Day :grin:

D

Deleted member

Ganondorf (18)+
Ridley (2)
Wolf (3)--
Dont worry I wont lol.

probably the best reply i'll ever get. 10/10

"It's been a good laugh, but I'm off!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom