• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

nintendo smash attack

zigzaghakr

Smash Journeyman
Falco's room
smash falco flies across the room from the ship's jolt. He get's straight on the comm to fox "what the f*ck was that" he shouted down the comm-link."star-wolf" he replies."i'm coming" he say's shutin down his comm-link while running toword's the ship-yard.

At the ship-yard
fox is just jumping into his ship while falco, slippy and peppy are just getting into the shipyard. While fox's cockpit closed he shouted to his team mates "hurry up slowpokes", "were coming" they shouted at the same time while jumping in their ship's.

Outside the great fox
the four members of star fox fly out from the great fox's shipyard falco swirve's away from the gang seeing wolf on the top of the great fox falco places his in in auto-pilot and turn's off his com-link before fox notice's and has a go at him.he jump's out of his ship onto the roof of the great fox."long time no see wolf"say's falco to a very suprised wolf."didn't see you doing that one never the less bring it Lombardi.

Great Fox's roof Smash battle 1: falco v.s. wolf
falco run's towards wolf whos runnin away towards a pokeball he picks it up throws it at falco who by that point has turned around and is runnin away however the pokeball clips the back of falco's neck and he trip's over a home-run bat which he dosen't notice snorlax's downward assent now hiting falco.fox swoops in falco lands on the arwing which unfortunaly for fox and falco so does wolf "hello fox" he say's evilly grinnin "goodbye" says fox confusedly wolf looks at fox turns around and notices the bridge falco ducks but its to late for wolf who is sent flying luckily for him onto crystals ship he gets in his ship which isn't very far away from hers.

3 hours later: the great fox.
"Fox we've just got a message from Mario" falco says over his comm-link "patch it through" he replies "hello fox we need your help wolf, bowser and ganon have joined forces and heve kidnapped slippy's wife amanda, princess peach and princess zelda we've called link he's on his way" mario worringly tell's fox "were on our way mario"

Mario's house
In the room there are mario, luigi, yoshi, fox, falco, slippy and link. slippy very worry looking said "were gonna get em back right?" they all said at the same time "of course" Link go's on to say "theres no way ganon, wolf and bowser can beat us seven can they?" Falco reply's "f*ck no what has gotten into you lot" everyone apart from falco are looking worryingly at each other Falco thinks about what they have been saying can we actually beat them i mean what about me with wolf earlier no i have to raise everyone's spirits " guy's we'll all stay at peach'es castle cause mario has a key and we might as well cause it take most off us 1/2 a day to get back here them we'll set towards bowser's castle tomorrow" everyone's spirit's rose happy face's were everywhere in the room.

Outside peach's castle
"right let's go ppl" shouted falco "eye eye captain falco" with good moods everyone set off towards bowsers castle ready for a fight. On the way they talked about what had happened to them since master hand's tournament (melee) they had fun but falco noticed the sky's and land getting darker the closer they got he was worried but coudn't let anyone else know but fox knew something was up with him they had known each other to long not to and falco knew fox knew so they sped up a bit. "what the hell is wrong with you man you've looked weird for ages" Just then falco punched fox sent him flyin fox got straight up pulled out a blaster "what's happenin fox?" slippy asked looking at the blood flowin from fox's nose "somethin's up with falco he just punched me" fox explained everyone looked where falco was standing but he had dissappered all that was left was shoe marks leading towards bowsers castle "we'll find out what happened to falco when we get to bowser's place i'm guessing" mario said to everyone who nodded apart from fox who was holding a tissue to his bloody nose.

Bowser's castle
"when we get to falco let me deal with him" fox said to everyone they looked at each other knowing that this conversation would rear it's head luigi said "are you sure about that" "what do you guy's mean" fox asked. "were just sayin we don't want you to get hurt we don't falco to get hurt K fox" Luigi told him nicley "fine" fox replied. Fox turn's around and see's falco he runs towards falco in a punching "WHAM!" fox's fist meets falco face "OW!" Falco shout just as everyone gets to were they are with angry face's "sorry i left without you guys this morning i just wanted to get here, by the way whats up with Fox's face" falco say's while using a tissue on his own face "your whats up with my face you stupid t*at you smacked me earlier and legged it afterwards" Fox shouted at falco "I don't think that was falco look up there" yoshand slippy tell them at the same time they all look up apart from falco who's still trying to stop his nose from bleeding they see ganon holding a ditto then he walks away they all get ready and walk inside to be greeted by 7 ditto's who all transform into one of them they opposite their twins in fighting mode.

koopa castle smash battle 2: all v.s. all
everyone charges at their copy's who take the blow and strike back slower and weaker than the originals however their life force unstoppable there has to be another after 1 hour of trying normally they start looking around to find other ways they see seven golden pokeballs each with one of their names on "I get it we have to catch our copys in the thier name on cause they are ditto's" falco expains they all pass the pokeball's around till they have the pokeball with their name on they throw the balls at tle same time cathed the pokeballs fall on the floor the heros leave the pokeball's on the floor and continue looking the villians they come to a room with seven doors and on the floor theres a letter to whom may find this note one door leads to the throne the others lead to nowher the right door is...... the letter ends there they each choose a door and go through looking back 6 of them reach a dead end.

Throne room
bowser, wolf and ganon are manicaly laughung at the thought of the heroes dying then at the other end of the room the door opens "hello" the hero say's they all look at the hero standing in the door way drip, drip figured it out yet "how did you get here falco" by penguin, walking dumb*ss" falco told them. then the villians through a shadow bomb at falco "BOOM!" the other heroes hear this and follow the sound to a room full off smoke as soon as the smoke clears they see falco fainon the floor, the vallains and the princess'es gone through a crack in the wall

Peach's castle
"ahhh" falco said with a headache he looks around to see everyone stood around him "sorry guy's I failed to stop them" he say's dissapointed in himself "By the way how long have I been out" he ask's fox " Bout 3 days and we been here for all of em, don't worry we'll find em and get em" he replies. Falco gets up the team start their search.

Volume 2 coming soon!

Top Bottom