• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Releases 'Smash-tember' Video featuring Smash 64 and MIOM | Scar

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
Smash 64 on Wii U VC!
Smash 64 on Wii U VC!
Smash 64 on Wii U VC!...

...Melee on Wii U VC!
Melee on Wii U VC!
Melee on Wii U VC!...

LiamMail

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Liam5d26
Nintendo's all stars in Super Smash Bros. 64 GOTY Golden Pack DLC Season Pass 1% off Nazi Zombies Edition, Now with Lasers !!

Jxp279

Smash Rookie
NNID
Keyblade279
3DS FC
1075-0737-3153
Was scar just sandbagging the whole time or is he really not good at 64. I find it hard to believe that I would be that much better than scar....

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
They put a rating at the start. The game's 15 years old and rated E, was that necessary?

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
Also, for official gameplay, these sidebars look worse than stuff at 3DS tourneys. Or just standard SSB3DS matches.

Last edited:

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
Was scar just sandbagging the whole time or is he really not good at 64. I find it hard to believe that I would be that much better than scar....
I was kinda wondering that myself, even if he's not good at Ssb he knows the fundamentals well enough that he shoulda creamed them. That last stock looked a bit hammy, so I'm going with he sandbagged.

Last edited:

Neos

Smash Cadet
I should play this game again before Oct. 3! Nostalgia here I come!!

Kati

Smash Lord
I was kinda wondering that myself, even if he's not good at Ssb he knows the fundamentals well enough that he shoulda creamed them. That last stock looked a bit hammy, so I'm going with he sandbagged.
smash 64 + pro controller. Mainly Pro Controller. I forgive any smasher for not playing well with a different controller.

And yeah I agree with the hamminess.

Last edited:

bashdash4

Smash Rookie
NNID
bashdash4
3DS FC
3093-7102-8256
:mario:Wait Smash64 is on the Virtual Console on Wii U? :pow:
Bring on the great Mario!!!

:mario64::mariomelee::drmario::mario2::4drmario::4mario:
Though it's on the Wii Virtual console, I agree wholeheartedly with your character choice!

Top Bottom