• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Press Conference of Doom '07

lucario_user

Smash Ace
did any one notice that a paratroopa is following donkey kong through the shot barrels in the movie subspace section. press pause alot on that section and zoom in. my computer wont let me take a pic of it. im not crazy:crazy:

BKBroiler

Smash Cadet
did any one notice that a paratroopa is following donkey kong through the shot barrels in the movie subspace section. press pause alot on that section and zoom in. my computer wont let me take a pic of it. im not crazy:crazy:
I noticed that. I thought it might be a character but there are also goombas so I think it was part of that stage and DK hit it into the barrels or something. Also it was going much slower than DK, if it was a character wouldn't it be going the same speed?

Sinvoid

Smash Apprentice
Its also confirmed to be released February 10th 2008 gah that sucks but oh well wat we gonna do?

blink777

Smash Journeyman
It's kinda sad that we get so little Zelda in these updates (can't really blame them for keeping her quiet, considering the suspence they're creating for Sheik) that seeing her new taunt was easily the best part of this video for me ;) .

I've also gotta say the delay is probably a good thing for me. I really doubt I'll have the money in December to buy both a Wii and the game.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
I noticed that. I thought it might be a character but there are also goombas so I think it was part of that stage and DK hit it into the barrels or something. Also it was going much slower than DK, if it was a character wouldn't it be going the same speed?
think. can a goomba jump like mario? can a goomba hold a hammer? can a non playable character use a rocket barrel?:confused::confused::confused: exactly. also more mass means more force and the kintectic, potentiel energy thing that people learn in science. DK is mush larger. if you put a kickball in a cannon and a cannon ball in a cannon, which would travel farther, which would hit harder?:veryconfu:veryconfu exactly.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
think. can a goomba jump like mario? can a goomba hold a hammer? can a non playable character use a rocket barrel?:confused::confused::confused: exactly. also more mass means more force and the kintectic, potentiel energy thing that people learn in science. DK is mush larger. if you put a kickball in a cannon and a cannon ball in a cannon, which would travel farther, which would hit harder?:veryconfu:veryconfu exactly.
well if u look in Mario Party 5 ( I think it was 5) Goomba held up a Microphone XDDD

lucario_user

Smash Ace
well if u look in Mario Party 5 ( I think it was 5) Goomba held up a Microphone XDDD
ahh...:ohwell::( thats not the point. the point is different characters have different capabillities.(example: mewtwo cant run as fast as captain falcon.) we dont know the dynamics of those boost barrels. for all we know, the heavier you are the faster you go through the barrels. for all we know, the bigger you are the faster you are through the barrels. we dont know what sakurai's plans are for the subspace only items. that's my point.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
i just can't wait to use PEACH'S BOMBER
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE:colorful::love::blush::heart:

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
OK, if you're a girl, that's kind a weird. And Terywj, if it was a metroid stage, that ould be AWESOME!!! If it was, it's probably Bryyo or Alinos, but it might be a version of a pokemon stage. And when I was watching tat movie, when the ice climbers did there taunt, the northern lights were in the background. Was that there place? (duh)

lucario_user

Smash Ace
OK, if you're a girl, that's kind a weird. And Terywj, if it was a metroid stage, that ould be AWESOME!!! If it was, it's probably Bryyo or Alinos, but it might be a version of a pokemon stage. And when I was watching tat movie, when the ice climbers did there taunt, the northern lights were in the background. Was that there place? (duh)
(if your a girl)agreed. the metroid stage is called norfair.(northen lights) its the............sahari desert.:psycho:

Top Bottom