• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo News - Coming Out Of Nowhere Edition

Toadamos

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaleToaster
3DS FC
0018-0149-3133
My boy's back. My MOTHER kid is back.
PLEASE let his Final Smash be PK Love....

(This is a bit too hopeful, but Lucas is coming in June. The month E3 starts. Could we be getting MOTHER related news? MOTHER 1 or 3 on VC?! BOTH!?!?)

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
My boy's back. My MOTHER kid is back.
PLEASE let his Final Smash be PK Love....

(This is a bit too hopeful, but Lucas is coming in June. The month E3 starts. Could we be getting MOTHER related news? MOTHER 1 or 3 on VC?! BOTH!?!?)
Doubt it. But who knows, maybe they will give MOTHER based costumes to the Miis, like Masked Man suit for Swordfighter.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Never played Binding of Isaac, and I'm not sure if I want to see what happens when the creator of Super Meat Boy makes a game about a baby.
Its based (losely) off of a biblical story. Issac's mom believes god wants her to sacrifice her son to prove her devotion to god. Edmund McMillen's Style igenerally finds a way of being Dark and Endearing at the same time, so while its dark, Its not anything too bad.
Gameplay wise, the game is just a simple SMUP through randomly generated zelda-esque dungeons, Fighting off underworld creatures by crying tears.

Last edited:

Toadamos

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaleToaster
3DS FC
0018-0149-3133
Doubt it. But who knows, maybe they will give MOTHER based costumes to the Miis, like Masked Man suit for Swordfighter.
You don't know how much I'd pay to see that.

Maybe I'm over thinking a bit, but think about what happened at E3 2014 with the Robot Chicken skit. They kind-of made fun of the fans who wanted MOTHER 3. That'd be a **** move on their part if that was played for jokes. Also, Star Fox U got confirmed, so maybe....?

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
You don't know how much I'd pay to see that.

Maybe I'm over thinking a bit, but think about what happened at E3 2014 with the Robot Chicken skit. They kind-of made fun of the fans who wanted MOTHER 3. That'd be a **** move on their part if that was played for jokes. Also, Star Fox U got confirmed, so maybe....?
I thought about that sketch when I replied your first comment.

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
I nearly cried when i saw lucas... I knew they were probably gonna add more characters beside mewtwo but i was not sure who or when... Lucas was so fun in BRAWL!!!!

Top Bottom