• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Event Coming Our Way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
OK, so I looked at Serebii, and I found that there will be a nintendo event during fall that will give you a special Mew that comes in a Cherish Ball, and knows Pound. This is just really a heads-up to any pokemon platinum players so they can get Mew.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
Oh whoops, I thought the Pichu was 2011.

The way that I know that there will be a Mew in the Fall is that for nearly all of the Nintendo events, you receive the Pokemon by a trainer named wither SMR2010, SPR2010, FAL2009, WIN2009. I've also noticed that these trainers trainer IDs happen to be a lot better in the pokemon lottery than anyone else. I've matched three with Jirachi's SMR2010 ID

rockem7

Smash Ace
That still doesn't prove anything; it could be SMR2012 for all that link says. Next time, feel free to say something like this in the Snorlax Room or ask about it in the Q&A thread.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Please don't post threads about events unless they're coming up relatively soon and have a confirmed date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom