• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Direct LEAK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
for what it's worth, site say approx 33 mins, leak says 37. (hope I wasn't greninja'd)

SSBIx3M

Smash Apprentice
for what it's worth, site say approx 33 mins, leak says 37. (hope I wasn't greninja'd)
33 mins for the NA stream, or both?
Because there are 2 streams. NA and EU stream.. EU streams are usually longer if I'm not mistaken.

König Nickerchen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoenigNickerchen
Alright -.- thanks for being an idiot!!! This guy lied, okay now you can delete that fake thread. I´m going to earase this on facebook too. But it was such an amazing Direct^^ Zelda Mario Kart oh and yes Duck Hunt Dog-.-

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Half of the stuff straight out didn't happen. But it got a LOT of things right. What the hell.

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
pretty disappointed in the direct, we got:
Majora's mask 3d ( I really really really really wanted it to be on wii u because I much prefer 3d zeldas on consoles
A smash trailer with a bunch of stuff we already knew about
Why did he have to talk in depth about STEAM so much, why not just a trailer? It took all the excitement out of it.
A mario kart dlc trailer filled with stuff we mainly already know about (Imagine how hype it would have been if this was the FIRST time we heard about link in mario kart)
Captain Toad trailer, I'm going to get the game, but there is not exactly much to talk about in a game of this type
Xenoblade trailer, looked awesome but nothing really new
Co-op for Kirby rainbow curse, pretty cool but im slightly worried about how good the co-op part is going to be

Rioni

Smash Apprentice
So half of the leak was true while the other half was not. Eh, at least it's sort of right.

Hong

The Strongest
The direct is over and this thread has served its purpose. The games featured have their respective topics in which you can discuss what you have seen. If not, you can make a thread for that game yourself on the appropriate forum.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom