• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo declares August "The Month of Princess Peach"

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Oh hey

Well

In honor of this, Eilonwy will go and help Taran find some scraping semblance of wisdom while I return Peach to the pedestal of my account-
With a compromise: she has disney-ized, shalt meet Eilonwy?

Feh. Enjoy pholks with credit to deviantart/willemijn1991

Will have to crop later

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
After getting Super Mario 3D world, I have been reminded of what I learned about ten or more years ago when I first played as Peach in a Mario platformer...

hot dang I love this broad!

I hope they give her a new flair or two more in this game.
Or a new game.
Or just new hair.
She could use an even sexier up-do.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
This reminds me of that Nintendo Girl's Youtube channel they tried to do a while ago, except it was just nothing but stereotypical pink. (I thought it would be cool stuff based off the female characters of Nintendo)
Is it still going? I only looked at it once and saw nothing but dislikes.
There's more to girls than just pink, y'know. And I'm a guy.

As for Peach, it seems random that Nintendo of America of all people would announce this a week into the month anyways. Unless its New Super Peach U, I don't see much aside from the Twitter junk. But some Smash Peach info would be greatly appreciated.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Well August is over? Did anything special happen for Peach? I suppose Cat Peach confirmed for Mario Kart but that's about it. What a waste....

Luminario

Smash Lord
Well August is over? Did anything special happen for Peach? I suppose Cat Peach confirmed for Mario Kart but that's about it. What a waste....
I had such high hopes for Super Princess Peach 2. It wasn't even her month since nothing happened except for Cat Peach as you pointed out.
Luigi gets game after reference after game for his YEAR and we got **** all and got demoted to a month. For shame.

Top Bottom