• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Nintendo Day! November 21st!

Seigi Hakobi

Smash Rookie
Who of my Canadian brethren is going to a Nintendo Day event? I hope they have many copies of Smash Wii U in stock!

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
I would if they had one within my general vicinity. I got at least 15 places I could think of and not one of them is doing this NintendoDay thing D:

ScionVyse

Smash Rookie
NNID
ScionVyse
Sweet, it looks like I'll be going to the Argyle release in London. I already preordered there, so I suppose there's no real reason not to go.

Niala

Smash Ace
Why is it that every time Nintendo hosts a "Canada-wide event," the east coast goes completely ignored?

I'll go back to my void of nothingness now, leave me be. :urg:

the8thark

Smash Lord
This needs to happen in PAL regions on the 28th/29th as well.
In saying that, I'm mot jealous of this. Let the Canadians have their fun.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
Nintendo Day brochachos.
Also known as the day Nintendo (or as my class AIMS test calls it in the reading section "Intenda") made an octillion and a half hundred dollar bills that overflowed Miyamoto and he suffocated.
Yeah.

Top Bottom