• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Art by Dead Wire

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Very nice! I can't draw at all with my hands, I could never do anything like that. I like how your pics have kind of a distorted twist on them. Wario (not the 8-bit) is probably my favorite one. Nice work! ^_^

Dead Wire

Smash Cadet
I live in a place called socorro which in spanish
I LOVE the Petey and King Boo pictures!! such an awesome style! DO MAOR!! (please) D:<
Well I dont know who MAOR is but if I had a pic of it im pretty shure I could put my twist on it what game is it from. everybody im finished with 8-Bit Waluigi and i'm working on Giga Bowser not 8-Bit a realistic pic woah I just had an idea about 8-Bit Bowser later. Check out my sub album MIIS to see what kind of Mii's I have you can rate those to if you want just click my Sig below

T-major

Smash Champion
Well I dont know who MAOR is but if I had a pic of it im pretty shure I could put my twist on it what game is it from.
"MAOR" means "more", I just spelled it like a noob. I was asking/demanding for more art in the King Boo style. I think one of the Koopa Kids would look cool in that style.

looking forward to your Giga Bowser picture

Dead Wire

Smash Cadet
I live in a place called socorro which in spanish
Done duh duh duh duh duh done wit the Koopa kid's just need to color it you can see it in its raw statehttp://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i101/JBKREGER/?action=view&current=MortonLemmysShip.png I know it took a long time but that show's how much time it really takes to make a hand drawn picture and I havent even colored it yet but I did just finish coloring an old pic I found and I think this is the best coloring i've done yet what do you think http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i101/JBKREGER/?action=view&current=MetaKnightYoshireadyyoBrawl.png feel's good to be back!:grin:

Top Bottom