• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninjas of the Shadow - A Sheik Players Guild - join now!

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
milkshake I'm not a huge fan of your clan so if nobody minds (and i sent a pm to kr3w requesting permission but dont have a response) I may take over. of course I think if we truly wanted then we could have two sheik clans even though there are few sheik mainers. If you want milkshake we could have a friendly rivalry between the clans or we could consolidate them. pm with some ideas and if anybody has any input please pm or post it here. I'll do my best to check back daily to see how everybody is doing and depending on how things go I'll help this clan grow and get some allies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I still main sheik and I would love to be in a clan, that twilight one sounds kinda dumb.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I really want to wait until Kr3w gives me a response before I do anything. I think I may just recreate this thread and just add the people and their friend codes to the new thread. The only reason that I would do this is because I can't edit the first post with all the members and their info and everything. Input?

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Alright this is just a general announcement. I have officially been put into the leader position of this clan and I hope that I can get this to become an active topic. I hope to make another thread or something in order for me to be able to alter the original post. Suggestions can come to me in the form of a pm or a post.

Kr3w, I don't know if you can or not but would it be possible to delete this thread? I think it would be much easier if I just created a thread of my own. That way if I ever needed to change the first post then I wouldn't have to bug you.

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
Everyone the new clan leader is Kricu. He may start a new thread or keep this one going and have me change the sfirst post, it's up to him. Good luck :)

To Kricu: Yes that would be better, but I can't delete this thread, I can however maybe ask a moderator to lock it.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
alright I'll create a new thread just for the ease of use. Do you still want to be included in the clan? I'm planning on copying the list of members so I was just seeing what you want done about you. Anyways thanks for letting me become leader.

Top Bottom