• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninja headbutt! mini update

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Got bored, allisbrawl was down, and had no one to play so I did what I always do in theses times

I test

When sheik does her dash attack her arms go out in front of her and do a arch very similar to what you would see for a usmash, however once the arms are down to her sides there's a very small room were sheik dash attack can still hit.

The hit box looks to be at the head thus the name "ninja headbutt" (this isn't a AT)

Obviously the spacing is going to be harsh but on the upside the knock back of the ninja headbutt is that of a semi spike.

Yes, sheik has a semi spike on her dash attack I fool you not.

edit: I just back from work so I decide to continue testing..anyways

it does 5% damage fresh (normal dash attack does 7%)
kills a level 9 mario at 320% which would make it sheik weakest attack that can kill.

I can see some uses as ninja headbutt (knock opponent off stage) into fast fall fair. Other then that I see no uses for this as using it on the ground will mean getting punished for dash attack cool down time but I only tested it up to 50%

Note: All theses test were done in training mode against a level 9 Mario.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Woot that explains maybe why my Dash Attack spiked my opponent to the ground last time... It could be useful for tech-chasing...

Tristan_win

Not dead.
yeah, this thing sucks.

If you can manage to space it right good for you but I really don't see many uses to this like at all.

In the higher percents they are shot in a more upward angle and is no longer a semi spike.

At 100% it looks like Mario starts going mainly horizontal then downward but since it has such crappy horse **** knock back and you will still have the cool down of the dash attack it will be difficult to gimp with it unless you have the timing down pat and predict their recovering choice so you wont be able to effectively edge guard with it.

If anything it looks like it will only be useful in the lower percents.

Top Bottom