• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NiGHTS for Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
I looked in the Character Support Links Thread and didn't see this guy anywhere and I was like
"lol wut". But in all seriousness, NiGHTS could VERY easily become the other of 1 or 2, 3rd party characters to appear in smash bros. brawl. Expect me to update this post at a later date with pics, reasons, movesets and the like. until then, discuss.

I Like Smash...

Smash Apprentice
surely there must have been a thread...
i would like to see NiGHTS make it in...
but...
if a SEGA rep is gonna make it (im assuming there would only be one; i would love to be wrong)...
its gonna be Sonic...
NiGHTS into Dreams is definitely one of the biggest cult classic video games ever...
i cant wait for the sequel...
it looks cool so far...

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
well, there is no thread about him on the page I just mentioned...and I just searched and there is....but....grrrr.... he needs more love. I expect to make this topic much better than that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom