• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nick's Diddy Kong ditto MM Challenge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I'm officially herein issuing a challenge for all you so-called Diddy fans to a money match ditto the 1st day of Brawl's release. This will be online, of course, unless you live nearby and want to come over to do it. The stakes will be $25, unless everyone's cheap and starts complaining, then it'll get lowered. (Which will most likely happen -_-) BUT if you've got some Kahunas and think your branch-swingin, bananer-tossin skills shadow that of mine, bring it! :lick: Payment will be made over PayPal, so you'll need to send me your acct info so I can verify that you actually have one 'n stuff. That's all, I guess. Who's up for it????

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i accept.

oh also, make this closer to the release date if you want actual responses, i'm closing this for now.

*failed diddy recovery*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom