• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nicknames: How to come up with them!

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Are you struggling to come up with a nickname for Smash? Well, here's a guide that'll teach you how to make a good nickname!

Step One

If you want a name that makes sense, and goes into detail about your nickname choose an adjective or verb that you like.

I'm going to choose an adjective that I like:

- Uber

You can add another adjective after the first one if you want to, replacing what is shown below, or included. EX: Uber Super

Step Two

Okay, now pick your favorite show, animal, movie, book, game, videogame, character in a videogame, object, or food.

I'm going to pick my favorite food:

Pizza > Uber Pizza

Step Finished!

Uber! Now I have a name. However, I could've had a lot of other choices after the first adjective was made, such as:

Uber Idol
Uber Dolphin
Uber Terminator
Uber Child
Uber Tetris
Uber Kratos
Uber Rock

There are tons possibilities with making a nickname.

I hope this helped, guys. :chuckle:

Lesheik.... out.

intensezkramer1993

Smash Cadet
Good idea, but mine will stay "RyRy". I decided that name because my little brother used to call me that because he couldn't pronounce the end of my first name. Then, my friends started calling me that, and then I got used to it. So that's my life story.

My nickname will remain "RyRy" forever! Anyway, good idea.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Good idea, but mine will stay "RyRy". I decided that name because my little brother used to call me that because he couldn't pronounce the end of my first name. Then, my friends started calling me that, and then I got used to it. So that's my life story.

My nickname will remain "RyRy" forever! Anyway, good idea.
Haha, thanks RyRy. :laugh:

Choosing nicknames people call you in reality is good too!

Top Bottom