• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice Video

Traceur Assassin

Smash Cadet
even though it was a good vid i don't think well need to have any catching up to do. he is a good player i will admit but the only thing he has on us is experience and as soon as the game comes out we will all begin to amass incredible amount of it!!! i know for a fact that i will not stop playing until i have unlocked all characters. who knows who will be the next best player... only time and experience will tell!!! :)

Farlane

Smash Rookie
The ending was sick. Lucario is going to be sweet for rallying while your ahead because if you get the first kill then you can use the extra damage bonus from your damage percent to rally the opponent quickly just like this guy did in the end of the video.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Meh, Gimpy knew what he was doing.
I wonder whose guide he read ;O?
:p Nah, its good. The winning hit was just lucky ;O.
-DD

WKx7x

Smash Cadet
I want to make Lucario one of my secondaries (I'm maining Pit) and that video just justified my choice to use Lucario. Great ending, great match.

Top Bottom