• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice to meetcha-py.

Aorus K.

Smash Rookie
NNID
AorusKamina
3DS FC
4871-4518-0088
Hello. My name is Luis, but I'd prefer if you'd just call me Aorus (As I intend to make that my staple). I'm... a rather strange young man. And I'm not a very great one either... In fact I'm rather pathetic. Though, you know what? Even someone as lame as me can progress. Just gotta keep fighting. I'm a huge dork, love anime, and am... adequate at video games.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all. I hope I'm not too cumbersome, and I hope that you'll either be a good friend or a great adversary. Eheh...

I feel rather corny... -scratches the back of my head-

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Welcome to the boards. If anything, I'd say yours is one of the more interesting introductions I've seen lately. What kind of anime are you into?

Aorus K.

Smash Rookie
NNID
AorusKamina
3DS FC
4871-4518-0088
Welcome to the boards. If anything, I'd say yours is one of the more interesting introductions I've seen lately. What kind of anime are you into?
Ah, thanks for welcoming me. Well I suppose my favorite kinds of anime are those with a fairly interesting story and character development. If I had to name a favorite anime it'd be Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann due to its incredible way of just making you feel hype (fighting spirit is one of my favorite elements in anime if that makes sense?)..... and it may be... strange for a guy... but I also enjoy romance at times...

My favorite series would be JoJo's Bizarre Adventure though..

Ah, I'm sorry I'm talking a bit much about myself. How about you? What are your interests?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I watch a lot of anime and play fighting games as well. I'm also a big fan of TTGL. After years of thinking it was too testosterone-fueled and aggravating, a friend of mine finally got me into it, and convinced me to pierce the heavens with my drill, lol.

Still, nice to see you make your Smashboards debut. Enjoy your stay!

Aorus K.

Smash Rookie
NNID
AorusKamina
3DS FC
4871-4518-0088
I watch a lot of anime and play fighting games as well. I'm also a big fan of TTGL. After years of thinking it was too testosterone-fueled and aggravating, a friend of mine finally got me into it, and convinced me to pierce the heavens with my drill, lol.

Still, nice to see you make your Smashboards debut. Enjoy your stay!
Ah -nods- same here. I play(ed) a lot of KoF, SF4 and U.MvC3.

Believe in me who believes in you. Also yeah, it's rather difficult to judge something without trying it first.... One last thing... I'm rather nervous... so I apologize if my first impression makes me seem pretty formal... Nonetheless, thanks for everything. I hope I'll get to fight you when the game comes out.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Don't worry about it, bro. Believe me, I'd rather see formality than some of the illegible posts I've seen here before, lol. Hope to see you in Smash 4!

Last edited:

MirrorTael

Smash Cadet
Irrashaimase Aorus-san! If you're a nerd, and a gamer (/Smasher), and into anime, then you are automatically awesome.

Aorus K.

Smash Rookie
NNID
AorusKamina
3DS FC
4871-4518-0088
Irrashaimase Aorus-san! If you're a nerd, and a gamer (/Smasher), and into anime, then you are automatically awesome.
A-Arigato, Tael-nee. -blushes and scratches the back of my head- Thank you for your words of encouragement... but I'm not awesome. At least not yet. I've still got a lot of shortcomings, but I'm progressing... I hope.

Ah, I see you're a fan of Elfen Lied. What other anime do you enjoy?.... If you don't mind my asking that is?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome!

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine around here, Aorus, no worries.

Hope to catch you around throughout the forums :)

Aorus K.

Smash Rookie
NNID
AorusKamina
3DS FC
4871-4518-0088
Welcome!

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine around here, Aorus, no worries.

Hope to catch you around throughout the forums :)
Ah, thank you very much, I appreciate it. Ah, I'm sorry if my reply was somewhat late.

Edit: I cant remember her name but that's the woman from ghost in the shell, correct?

Last edited:

MirrorTael

Smash Cadet
A-Arigato, Tael-nee. -blushes and scratches the back of my head- Thank you for your words of encouragement... but I'm not awesome. At least not yet. I've still got a lot of shortcomings, but I'm progressing... I hope.

Ah, I see you're a fan of Elfen Lied. What other anime do you enjoy?.... If you don't mind my asking that is?
It ranges from super girly, like Cardcaptor Sakura and Saber Marionette, to super insane, like FLCL, to quirky like the Slayers! 'm a bit prejudiced in that if I dislike the character design, then I simply can't watch the anime. Your turn. :)

Aorus K.

Smash Rookie
NNID
AorusKamina
3DS FC
4871-4518-0088
It ranges from super girly, like Cardcaptor Sakura and Saber Marionette, to super insane, like FLCL, to quirky like the Slayers! 'm a bit prejudiced in that if I dislike the character design, then I simply can't watch the anime. Your turn. :)
Ah, I see. Yeah, I suppose that makes some sense... ever feel like the design for most tsundere characters are exactly the same except with some differences, like the hair?

MirrorTael

Smash Cadet
Hmm, I gotta say, that's never crossed my mind, and recounting it in my head now, I can't say I identify with what you're talking about, haha. :X I can't seem to separate if it's a tsundere physical design, or just one of the many general anime-designs, if that makes sense.

Aorus K.

Smash Rookie
NNID
AorusKamina
3DS FC
4871-4518-0088
Hmm, I gotta say, that's never crossed my mind, and recounting it in my head now, I can't say I identify with what you're talking about, haha. :X I can't seem to separate if it's a tsundere physical design, or just one of the many general anime-designs, if that makes sense.
Ah, well if I had to narrow it down I'd say the face is one of the more typical similarities. Ah, but I suppose it also depends on what kind of anime it is.

Top Bottom