• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice to meet you!!

Everbean

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody! I'm Everbean, and it's good to meet you all!

I've always been a big fan of Smash, with Melee in particular having had a large influence on my life. I've never played Smash competitively before, and I'm not very good, but I hope to learn a lot here. Ideally, I'm going to start going to tournaments for Smash 3DS/Wii U (my first tourney is this Sunday!) and take things from there. I'm a big fan of Ness and really like how he feels in Smash 4, but I've also been exploring a bunch of other characters. It's a good time to be a Smash fan.

Outside of Smash, I love game series like Ace Attorney, Shin Megami Tensei, Kingdom Hearts, and Pokemon. RPGs and Fighters are my favorite genres, but I'll play almost anything! I also love going to the movies, reading good books, and eating yummy food.

Thanks for reading!

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Oh wow so many Ness's. You ought to start your own school service lol. Yes I believed Ness is quite good in the new Smash and may take time to learn for those unfamiliar with him but I see no problem with you. It's good you are taking it to the next level and improving. Good Luck. You are like me. RPG and Fighting games are my favorite but I might play others game out of those genres like Super Mario World, LOZ OOT, Mario Kart 7 Mario party 3 Resident Evil, Gungrave, Tetris/Dr. Mario/Puzzle League, Wave Race Blue Storm. etc. Pretty Varied eh? But enough of that. Welcome to our Smashboards! Hope you have tons of fun!

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
Hi everybody! I'm Everbean, and it's good to meet you all!

I've always been a big fan of Smash, with Melee in particular having had a large influence on my life. I've never played Smash competitively before, and I'm not very good, but I hope to learn a lot here. Ideally, I'm going to start going to tournaments for Smash 3DS/Wii U (my first tourney is this Sunday!) and take things from there. I'm a big fan of Ness and really like how he feels in Smash 4, but I've also been exploring a bunch of other characters. It's a good time to be a Smash fan.

Outside of Smash, I love game series like Ace Attorney, Shin Megami Tensei, Kingdom Hearts, and Pokemon. RPGs and Fighters are my favorite genres, but I'll play almost anything! I also love going to the movies, reading good books, and eating yummy food.

Thanks for reading!
Hey! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Top Bottom