• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice to meet you.

Spellbinder

Smash Rookie
I've played way too much of Melee and Brawl over the years. I found this forum recently after watching the new Smash 4 tournament and wanting to find discussion on the new characters.

I'm a Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda fan so I guess you could say I main characters from those games. Hoping Smash 4 becomes big because I'd love to start doing tournaments and playing with others. Project M doesn't really appeal to me, probably because I prefer Brawl.

Hope this forum is fun and nice to meet you!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey Spellbinder. Nice to know the Invitational successfully attracted new players and got them interested in our community : )

Anyway, like you, I'm a fan of FE and LoZ. From FE, I like all of them but my favorite is Ike so he gets priority. As for LoZ, been using Ganondorf since Melee so he's my go-to rep for that series.

Anyway, I hope you feel welcome here and looking forward to seeing another FE fan around on the boards!

Top Bottom