• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

nicaboy's ganon

nicaboy

Smash Champion

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Hmm. Pretty solid Ganon. I like! :) Remember whenever you edgeguard fox make sure and you know they're going to sweet spot the stage, you should always go for an angled d-tilt, or a neutral a if they're coming at Ganon's midsection. You seem to be able to punish the up-b pretty well, so good job with that. lol Don't jump out there like that with an upair, especially against fox, because as you just witnessed you could easily be punished with a shine. Just wait by the level and space it out to where they get hit with Ganon's toes. I SUCK at Ganon dittos, so I can't give you much advise there, however, I will say space out your attacks, and know which attack beat what. Practice will always make it perfect. Keep at it. Great Ganon. :3

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Grab Fox more!! and use primarily dthrow and work on tech chasing with dsmash, dair, and fair.

Spider meant to say angled ftilt instead of dtilt (angled down) toward the beginning there.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol thanks spider sense i generaly get good comments about my ganon. I will make sure not too do stupid **** when edge guarding .
@ ace i got you man. But i like to chain grab with u throws if i can beside that though yea i will work on the tech chasing. I could follow up better. Thanks guys

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
But i like to chain grab with u throws if i can beside that though yea i will work on the tech chasing.
You can't chaingrab with uthrow.. did you mean dthrow? I'm just saying grabs are often what makes the difference in the Ganon vs Fox/Falco matchups. Your Ganon is solid tho man keep it up!

Top Bottom