• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer

RexFures

Smash Rookie
  • Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why?
I have only ever played ssbb and i used to play Lucario till my Wii broke, haven't played brawl in about 2-3 years.
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
First board I saw besides /r/smashbros, reddit
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
No, Probably if I feel confident enough to at least win some matches
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
League, Anime, Football, Basketball, and sometimes Hearthstone.
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
Reddit pretty much

Anyways, I just ordered a wii and GC controller off ebay, I already have a 3DS for 4, but i have a question : is Project M used more than smash? If so should i download M?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Welcome to the boards. And yes, PM is quite a bit more active at this point. Brawl is pretty dead these days.

Drakogy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Drakogy
VVelcome! I concur with Foxblazer Project has pretty much usurped Brawl at this point in time. Largely due to it being more offensive, a stronger roster, and a system that allows players to play the way they want to a greater degree than Brawl.

What Smash4 Newcomer are you most excited about?

Top Bottom