• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer-Whitedust

whitedust

Smash Cadet
I main as Sheik and Falco both of which I started using recently but I also like fox, math and zero suit samus.
I joined smash boards to get more involved with the new game coming out.
I've only ever attended the tournaments at my school and I would like to attend more.
I also like anime but that's really it.
I used to play melee as a kid but never got into it until a few years ago I started back and saw the documentary, and since then I got into melee, brawl and project m. Right now I only really focus on Project M but I am looking forward to Smash 4.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Welcome to the boards. Fox and "Math" are a couple of my mains and I watch a lot of anime as well, so we seem to have a lot in common. Who do you hope to main in Smash 4?

whitedust

Smash Cadet
Oh whoops. I meant marth haha. I hope to main sheik and falco (assuming they announce him) as I am right now but i would also like to try out zero suit as she was my favorite character from brawl. Also bowser looks cool but I am not very good with big characters like him.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there, whitedust. Welcome! ZSS and Bowser are characters I plan on testing out as well. I enjoy the Metroid and Mario franchises and they feel like characters that'd work pretty well for me in the new game.

Top Bottom