• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer: M.Jeter

MarsBitrona

Smash Apprentice
He was clearly the best character ever seen on the N64, not to mention any other system. M.Jeter seems like a clear cut choice for Brawl. I can only assume they didn't add him to SSBM because it would be near impossible to balance him with the other characters, but now they've got the formula nailed and can dedicate some serious time to making a version of M.Jeter that other characters stand a chance against.
Here's to you, M.Jeter!

Fawriel

Smash Master
This is a joke topic, right?

I mean, that someone supports this character seems almost plausible, but I could beat a random college student on a hoverthingy.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I dunno if my computer screen is broken, but every word after the smash boards logo on the whole page is now M. Jeter. I can't think of another candidate for brawl. Nintendo has been trying to go back to their roots, and since M. Jeter was the original king of 3-D racing games, rivaled only by Captain Falcon, he is almost a sure bet.

Top Bottom