• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Kiho showing his progress (month 3) [Fox Vs Sonic]

Am i doing okay for 3 months of playing?

• ye boy

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • na fam u blow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kiho

Smash Rookie
NNID
HiImKiho
Hey guys, thanks for checking this out it's honestly not that impressive but I figured I would share this with anyone kind enough to give me feedback! This is my 3rd month of playing smash bros, I really enjoy playing it just wish i could improve faster I watch plenty of other high level players play but I don't get the results I want, guess it comes with time. :^(
I've been playing a lot of League of Legends recently trying to get diamond back but i got it today! So i'll be spending more time here and practicing online. Anyways feel free to check out the video any kind of positive feedback is greatly appreciated but is not necessary by any means homies, hope you all have a great day.

ya boy kiho :^)

P.S.- being new means i have no friends yet (i actually have none lol) please add ya boy its lonely out here fam. NNID:hiimkiho

Top Bottom