• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New (?) Zero Suit Samus Combo and Infinite on DK!

KingKirb

Smash Journeyman
OK. It works on different percents for different weight classes but this is what I have deduced so far.

Basically be about one to two feet away, dsmash twice, then immediately Down+B and kick as soon as possible. The enemy should spike back down to the stage, and you should land neatly about 3-4 feet away. Walk up while they are recovering the spike and then Dsmash twice again. This time you can follow it up into whatever you like. It's a pretty simple combo that gets about 60-80 percent on quickly, and I think it's inescapable. The CPU on Run can't escape it but maybe there is a possible way.

So far I've only tried it on a few characters. Marth, Dk, and Mario.
The Enemy needs to have about this much percent for the combo to work:

Marth: 50 Percent
DK: 70 Percent*
Mario: 60 percent**

*DK can be infinited with this combo with good timing
**Mario's spacing is a bit different, you have to be about 2-3 feet away to make it work.

Let me know what you think..

A good way to test it is to go to training mode in FD, kill the enemy so they will spawn in the middle of the diamond, then set the percent accordingly. Next, stand about halfway down the diamond in FD's center and use the combo. I just like this way for learning because you have a point of reference. Anyways, let me know what you think!

P.S. My gamebridge isn't working so I can't upload it, but if you require proof I can send a replay to someone who can upload it.

cman

Smash Ace
The spike would probably be tech-able with decent timing.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
People can do a getup attack before you get over Flip Jump's landing lag.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
this is a really good combo if they're over the edge so that they just die instead of hitting the ground and getting up and hitting you before your laggy down b kick finishes lagging.

KingKirb

Smash Journeyman
this is a really good combo if they're over the edge so that they just die instead of hitting the ground and getting up and hitting you before your laggy down b kick finishes lagging.
yeah, an instant spike pretty much. Plus, it's another way to end ZSS' always useful Dsmash

Top Bottom