• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new zelda combo video: Schizophrenia

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, Sweet combo video dude! I really like this. I thought I was the only Zelda that would Use her Forward+ b and ether a U-air of Forward/back air. Ha, when I saw that I was like ha ha ha!. I did not pay much mind to the shiek parts since I dont like shiek and never use her at that. But the Zelda Parts had me going. And the spikes were to much XD!!!!!!!!. And the N-b for edgeguard was great too. I do that at times. works wonders it seems. Not many use that move in battle. Guess you need to be smart to do use it right and all.

Over all sweet combo video Zelda for top tier XD!!!!!!!!

Spontaneous Spaz

Smash Cadet
i don't think u understand... its called schizophrenia because of teh constant in battle changes between zelda and sheik,

its not solely a half/half zelda/sheik video , its intertwined, plz watch the whole thing

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Ooohh, I loved that. I'm gonna have to try to use more of Din's Fire like that. Oh yeah, I guess I've also been underestimating her dair. Why don't these guys meteor cancel though?

schep

Smash Cadet
Hell of a video man! The music for the first part was great. It fit perfect and added to the excitment. I'd love to hear the artist and name of the song if you get a chance to reply to this. I've always wanted to be better with my Zelda as she's my favorite video game character of all time. This gave me some unique and creative ideas that I've never seen used or thought to myself. Great to see the dair actually has a use! I don't know why i never thought to spike with it. I just always hated it.... tsk tsk tsk... should've kept an open mind. I've lost valuable years of Zelda potential, but hey it's never to late right?

-Y-peace-Y-

Spontaneous Spaz

Smash Cadet
>hideous, sometimes people don't meteor cancel like fiends. i'm betting ur a master at that... cough

>schep, i dunno the first song but the second one is human after all by daft punk

edit: oh and btw, i'm the ice climbers being ***** in this video... psyrus, my friend doesn't have a smashboards account so i posted it for him. its his second video... first wasn't as good

schep

Smash Cadet
Hey spontaneous... I'm pretty sure that I've figured out the first song. It's called "The Stranger" and it's either by Billy Joel or someone who did a cover of his song. I've had it stuck in my head for weeks now! Just thought I'd let ya know.

-Y-peace-Y-

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Your Zelda is great and most likely better then mine but you need to get some better opponents also your Sheik is way to slow. You need to speed her up quite a bit unless you like playing only defense with her.

Ps
I really like the how you used your dim fire it was fantastic and the way you spike that fox so well really made me smile. Good job.

Top Bottom