• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New yoshi tech

snakeater

Smash Rookie
uh...pretty cool tech i just discovered and havent seen anywhere in these forums. You can change directions mid air with yoshi's double jump. I discovered this doing a full hop back air into a forward air. discuss.

Depster

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure everyone knows about it. I guess its a given. It's like saying Kirby has several midair jumps, tbh.

acojan

Smash Apprentice
i found out yoshi years shoes ! omg ! and guess what... they r color red ! juzkidin

sry but this is reaallleahhh basic knowledge....

Gindler

Smash Champion
Scarlet = Epic LOL. I think that's the closest I've actually come to laughing out loud while looking at font on a computer screen.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ooooo I just found out If you press start it pauses the Game and you can Zoom in and out and even take pictures. Wow I bet You didn't know that. Ha...1 Point for the good guys.

D

Deleted member

I found out that using down b in the air makes u fall faster than normal. WOW!

Top Bottom