• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New York City Smashers?

Onion Chips

Smash Rookie
NNID
pokemario24
Hi, I was looking for a good tournament in NYC. (PREFERABLY MANHATTEN, BUT OTHER BOROUGHS ARE GOOD)

I'm looking for Melee, PM, and Wii U.

Nexus| Taka

Fraudulent Doc Main
i believe there is tournaments in flushing queens and staten island for pm and smash 4

the ones in flushing queens are held at card quest on fridays - sundays

Onion Chips

Smash Rookie
NNID
pokemario24
i believe there is tournaments in flushing queens and staten island for pm and smash 4

What time? Is it a large tournament encompassing all three days? Or just a one each day?

Last edited:

Nexus| Taka

Fraudulent Doc Main
What time? Is it a large tournament encompassing all three days? Or just a one each day?
It's a weekly tournament, usually has between 15 to 20 people. 3$'s venue with 5$ tournament entry

They hold PM on fridays and I believe smash 4 on saturday and sunday.

ESH_X

Smash Rookie
Hello is there any Smash 4 tourneys on fridays any where in Manhattan?

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
Hello there! Glad you are inquiring about a tournament in the NYC area. The one tournament I always go to is Nebulous Prime! They are in Manhattan and do Melee, PM and Sm4sh! Here is the link to their page:

http://smashboards.com/threads/nov-...yc-weekly-smash-4-new-york-ny.422549/?id=1853

Its pretty spacious, a lot of really good people like John Numbers, JTails, Dire, Zee, Ribs, etc. Also air conditioning!!!!

Last edited:

phs_togusa

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1693-2550-1336
Yo, I live in Queens. Unfortunately, I lack access to a Wii-U since my 3DS is literally my only means of playing Smash.

Does Cardquest still do Smash tourneys these days?

Hello there! Glad you are inquiring about a tournament in the NYC area. The one tournament I always go to is Nebulous Prime! They are in Manhattan and do Melee, PM and Sm4sh! Here is the link to their page:

http://smashboards.com/threads/nov-...yc-weekly-smash-4-new-york-ny.422549/?id=1853

Its pretty spacious, a lot of really good people like John Numbers, JTails, Dire, Zee, Ribs, etc. Also air conditioning!!!!
BYOC or are they kind enough to give us a spare controller for the match?

e: Also, entrance fee or nah?

Last edited:

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
Yo, I live in Queens. Unfortunately, I lack access to a Wii-U since my 3DS is literally my only means of playing Smash.

Does Cardquest still do Smash tourneys these days?

BYOC or are they kind enough to give us a spare controller for the match?

e: Also, entrance fee or nah?
You must BYOC but they accept any kind of controller that is compatible with the game. It is a 5 dollar entry fee and 10 dollars to actually participate in the tourney.

Top Bottom