• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New WoP (ish)

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah. You read this right.

Ive been looking for a new WoP/ WoPish combo in brawl and I think I finally found the answer...

Sex Kicks.

Jiggs can actually do "carry you off the stage"-ish combos by carefully hitting the foe with timed Fairs and sex kicks.

edit: hahahahah sorry guys but IDK why the eff i posted bairs and sexkicks earlier :laugh:

all you do is Fair to start it and (facing the foe) repeatedly do sex kicks while DIing towards the foe. Its pretty easy and you can even end it in a Sweetspoted Fair to seal the deal

Try it!!!

ICEDTEA1325

Smash Apprentice
I don't think you have to face them. This is true you can do this, but fair and bair I think work better. Then again if you are using fair and bair to do double airels nair would be next best bet. Also at the end of the WoP you can do a dair (if they have a not so good recovery) just to get more time to go back to the stage so they don't edge gaurd you. Just a thought. Good post and letting people like myself know this and trying to add to it.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Nair is usually useful if you think they'll recover before you or you screwed up. Unless they blatantly out range or out prioritize you, Nair usually at least trades. It's also useful if you've just daired someone off the stage. Soft nair can lead into a hard Fair too

Emperor Mario

Smash Cadet
Could WoP work if you just Fair the foe? I've been doing WoP for a while now with just Fair and it works just fine if you sweetspot it..

Haven't tried your technique yet fallenangemon0 so I'll try it sometime today or tommorow.

Top Bottom