• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wolf user.

Patinator

Smash Champion
One: Don't make threads like this, please. :)

Two: Read the two Wolf guides. You'll have to search for them. Type in Drack Guide for the first Wolf guide, then Lord O'Donnell for the second.

Three: Don't mercilessly spam the "four moves of death": Wolf's Blaster, Up Smash, Forward Smash, and Down Smash. 'Tis looked down upon and makes you look rather n00bish.

Four: Make sure you memorize the majority of the two Wolf guides. After you think you've become decent, post a video of yourself playing if possible. Some of the better Wolf players of this site, like GERM, Kashakunaki, and Koskinator, will probably critique them.

Hope I helped! Always good to help out a new Wolf. :)

Patinator

Smash Champion

Well I figured that would be easy to see since it's stickied.

Still, check for Koskinator's guide too, Arby. I think it's The Essence of Wolf.

§witch

Smash Lord
Well Koskinator anyways. GERM doesn't seem like the kind of guy to be going out of his way to help a random person. As for Kash hasn't been aroung for awhile.

Top Bottom