• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New waifu opinions? (With regards to amiibo prices)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Ok so I'm not the type of guy to use the word waifu" unironically but it's the only word to use out there.

So any new opinions?

I know a lot of people are hyped to main Zelda (especially Zelda mains in Smash 4, like myself) and like the addition of Daisy as an extra, but those are the more linear opinions. Since the player 2 corrin amiibo is undoubtedly going to be overpriced again and ZSS will probably remain the overall favorite girl, it seems like Ultimate isn't as different as smash 4 in terms of "waifus" (granted, we haven't seen the full roster yet).

I want to know what people's opinions are, since more popular girls usually have more pricey amiibos and they become harder to collect (I'm strying to collect all and it's super hard). Also I know people online judge their opponents based on their color palette, I feel like that hasn't changed either.

:ultbayonetta:(P1 and P2): I think bayo will remain around $30 online, so I hope there's a brick-and-mortar seller where I can get them for $13 each
:ultcorrin:(P2): Most likely will be out of stock in brick-and-mortar stores fast, and remain around $50 or more online.
:ultlucina:: I have a Lucina amiibo that I bought for $13 at a Best Buy. That basically means she's in good stock at a low price, I didn't have to shop online. I don't know if things will be different regarding her echo fighter status now. Probably same or less price.
:ultpalutena:: Same or less price. She's less than MSRP online. Unless Palutena ends up higher tier becuase of her new buffs (which is very possible), I don't see a reason to pay a lot for this one.
:ultpeach:: Same or less. Beside's there's 3 different Peach amiibos (Smash, Mario Party and Odyssey), and the Odyssey ones go pretty cheap.
:ultdaisy:: Only for people who don't feel like playing peach. MSRP or less.
:ultrosalina:: Same or more, the current Rosaluma amiibos go for high prices online, and her Mario Party figure is pretty rare. Also she'll probably remain top tier again.
:ultsheik:: Anyone who considers Sheik 100% girl will buy her regardless of the controversy. Also BotW is still responsible for high prices. Same or higher.
:ultwiifittrainer:: Same or way less. I know her amiibo was originally discontinued due to unpopularity, but then it rose to over $20 online. But with the re-releasing, I bet not many people will want one and prices will drop.
:ultzelda:: A lot more. Regardless of BotW skyrocketing amiibo prices, more people are hyped than ever to main her. Best guess is between $30 and $40 online.
:ultzss:No more than $20 tbh. Despite her top tier placement she doesn't seem like the kind of figure to go above so much, and I already got one for MSRP online a while ago.
(:ultrobin)(Can we get a female Robin amiibo please? Please?)

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Just throwing this out there, Palutena amiibos are sold at Five Below now, and there’s a lot of them there. So I don’t see her becoming super rare anytime soon.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
We really don't need a thread to drool over the female characters, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom