• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new vids

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Watched the 2 Mexican sets. Nice work, liked to see "the wall" used and that it seemed to work really well on FoD! And that scary Nana dsmash at the end of the first set was too good!

One thing though, when Nana's got the ledge or get up from there and don't get hit imidiatly allways prepare for that pass from her, she also uses the attack from ledge alot to pass, so be ready in those situations.
Oh and alot of times the dthrow dair seems like he escapes them, dthrow WD double(or SoPo) dsmash looks like it can work, I've been using that alot against shieks lately at rather high %.
He can possibly jump out of that when DI away, but just WD uair then .
I'll probably check those sets again, and will check the cfset later.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
choknater stop playing as nana you should play as popo because popo cpu is beyond ******** did you see that first match in GFs? hecking let himself get grabbed everytime and walked into f-smashes. nana would open a can of whoop a** and kill herself.

man I should pick them up again. Maybe I don't have to camp/spam all day and then have to deal with pressure

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
choknater stop playing as nana you should play as popo because popo cpu is beyond ******** did you see that first match in GFs? hecking let himself get grabbed everytime and walked into f-smashes. nana would open a can of whoop a** and kill herself.

man I should pick them up again. Maybe I don't have to camp/spam all day and then have to deal with pressure
^ Wise words :)

Smasher89

Smash Lord
what do you mean by the word pass?
Pass is like when you give the ball to a teammate in soccer, pass or "passning" is a swedish word which might be why I used it.
Be ready to time when Popo tries to give you the ball, either hit em(with possibilities to hit them with bad DI) or grab, even though smashes is probably the better option when counting that the opponent might not expect it.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
: D chok is amazing if you were crazy i'd ask you to main pichu.

I should'e said then kill herself.

I really I should play more ice climbers It's just most match-ups I love as them is funner as pichu. yes I like ice climbers vs marth but pichu vs marth is sssssssssoooooooooooooooo amazing. pichu techically outranges him in some ways. pichu's nair covers more ground/range than marth's f-tilt XD.

Top Bottom