• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Video Game Trailer!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wow that looks pretty awesome, at first glance it looks really challenging. And if it gets even harder and harder as you go on, man that would kick *** for sure! =)

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
You have to use the mouse to aim and shoot plus the keyboard (WASD) to move. If it wasn't for that then it might be an alright cell phone game. But alas, it is for the computer.

SoleSM

Smash Rookie
The game looks pretty interesting. I would definitely like to try it out when you release it. :) After watching Descension I was checking around on your channel and noticed your game titled Graze. I always liked this style of game but I especially liked your concept where you actually are rewarded for grazing bullets.

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
The game looks pretty interesting. I would definitely like to try it out when you release it. :) After watching Descension I was checking around on your channel and noticed your game titled Graze. I always liked this style of game but I especially liked your concept where you actually are rewarded for grazing bullets.
Thanks.

That's not actually my channel it's one of my teammates channels =P

This is mine: http://www.youtube.com/user/zeoco

Deiyn

Smash Rookie
lol, looks like someone broke Samus' down-b, therefore putting her in the s-tier on the Brawl Tier List.

Top Bottom