• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New use for phantasm?

LegionBrawler

Smash Apprentice
Getting 3stocked Over...And over and OVER
First of all sorry if theres already a topic about this I searched and didn't find one. I don't know how this would be useful but while using falcos Immediate aeirial phantasm at a certain point in most stages you hug onto the ledge...Any ideas of what you could do with this?

This is my first thread so dont be too hard on me =S

§witch

Smash Lord
Also, if you run off a platform on bf and phantasm right away you fall into an edgegrab. On JJ, if you IAP towards one of the the edges from the middle and tap down you skip the first edge and grab the one on the far side. I do that to edgehog after a chain spike into the water.

J4pu

Smash Champion
Also, if you run off a platform on bf and phantasm right away you fall into an edgegrab. On JJ, if you IAP towards one of the the edges from the middle and tap down you skip the first edge and grab the one on the far side. I do that to edgehog after a chain spike into the water.
good info i was unaware

Top Bottom