• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Update: Stickers

-Foggy-

Smash Apprentice
in the Subspace Emissary. What is the Subspace Emi
Perhaps the devs didn't spend time designing original stickers because designing original trophies was more important. OR maybe they didn't want to spoil anything so they borrowed pictures from the internet for the update, but the real stickers are still being designed. Hmmm.

Snacks will return

Smash Rookie
I know you're obsessed with me and all, but could you try being less of a trend following loser child?

BEEF! xP

I still think stickers are lame. Almost as lame as 4chan, but not quite. They'd have to have barbie stickers to compete with your anime obsessed loser faces.
I'm sorry, but you're calling ME a trend following loser child?

Let's take a look at your profile shall we?

Drugs, melee, women, piano, drugs, video games, kicking ***, ninjas, awesomeness, drugs, piano, keyboards, ruling so hard, and ninjas.

You know where I see these? The chat accounts of children aged 8-13.

Also:
They'd have to have barbie stickers to compete with your anime obsessed loser faces.
Take a look at your own f*cking avatar, tard.

Croco

Smash Lord
Perhaps the devs didn't spend time designing original stickers because designing original trophies was more important. OR maybe they didn't want to spoil anything so they borrowed pictures from the internet for the update, but the real stickers are still being designed. Hmmm.
Some of the trophies were probably even ported from previously made games.
So that won't be that difficult for them to do trophies. Just look at Bridge of Eldin and Delfino Plaza. ;)

-Foggy-

Smash Apprentice
in the Subspace Emissary. What is the Subspace Emi
Some of the trophies were probably even ported from previously made games.
So that won't be that difficult for them to do trophies. Just look at Bridge of Eldin and Delfino Plaza. ;)
Good point, but I don't think anyone's gonna disagree with me about the fact that trophies are more important than these stickers. They may not be hard to make either, but I'm pretty sure that 3D images are harder to make (or port) than 2D images, so my thoery still stands.

BTW, I'm not sure if Bridge of Eldin or Delfino Plaza are ported. They may just be remodeled. Possibly Delfino Plaza, but I think the backgroud for Bridge of Eldin may be different. I don't know, and I'm too lazy to boot up Twilight Princess to check especially since my Gamecube sucks more than Paris Hilton right now (I really need to get a Wii. My Gamecube is just..broken. It pisses me off so much.)

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Lol olimarpwns when i saw ur post i was like "who the **** is this n00b?" and it then i realized it was simon. -.-

anyway, im fine with the stickers as long as the trophies rn't replaced. =/

Top Bottom