• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Unlockable Characters Unveiled On Smash Bros. Official Website

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
This is almost pointless, since they said both games will have the same roster. It's not pointless to show these awesome characters in HD, but to hype it up kinda is. IMO.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
So we are going by the match unlocks are we well then this should be the order then
:4ness::4falco::4wario2::4darkpit::4drmario::4rob::4ganondorf::4gaw::4bowserjr::4duckhunt::4jigglypuff: Then we can talk bout potential DLC and or Wii U characters.
10 Matches Ness
20 Matches Falco
30 Matches Wario
40 Matches Lucina
50 Matches Dark Pit
60 Matches Dr. Mario
70 Matches R.O.B.
80 Matches Ganondorf
90 Matches Mr. Game & Watch
100 Matches Bowser Jr.
110 Matches Duck Hunt
120 Matches Jigglypuff
So basically, Jiggs will be the last character in the update? Great, now I can't see the puffball in awesome HD graphics for a while.

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
Whenn I first read this I misunderstood it got my hopes up a lot. I was thinking: Snake? Wolf? Anything to make up for dark pit?

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Whenn I first read this I misunderstood it got my hopes up a lot. I was thinking: Snake? Wolf? Anything to make up for dark pit?
There are Ice Climbers cheers, If that helps.

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
Sometimes I feel the the running speed, and just the ground speed in general, is a bit closer to Melee. But the falling speed of some characters seem closer to Brawl, and more floaty.
It's not that, it's gameplay speed. It doesn't have Melee (or PM)'s drive for faster and better combos. It isn't as campy as Brawl, but it's too slow for me.

DeployableMuffin

Smash Cadet
NNID
DaRaginAsian
3DS FC
4725-9074-1531
It's not that, it's gameplay speed. It doesn't have Melee (or PM)'s drive for faster and better combos. It isn't as campy as Brawl, but it's too slow for me.
Oh. I find it just fine. I know there isn't as much hitstun compared to Melee, making combos a bit harder but there's still just enough though. And besides, Sakurai said the game was gonna be between Melee and Brawl in terms of speed, and I agree. But I guess in the end, it's just a matter of preference, right?

Jujuawesome

Smash Rookie
I don't get why Sakuri thought it was a good idea to put so much clone characters.

Top Bottom