• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new tournaments near the mississippi gulfport biloxi area

saturday night smash

Smash Cadet
There is a lack of a smash scene in this area, therefore, I have started tournaments in Bay St Louis MS which is a short drive from Gulfport and Biloxi. they will be held every Saturday at a gaming store called Underground Games in Bay St Louis. These are the facebook pages are snsmash and UndergroundMtg

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
OMG yooo I'm at keesler airforce base and This would be amazinggggg.

Post an official address if possible please

Last edited:

saturday night smash

Smash Cadet
it is6240 Hwy90 bay saint Louis Ms its also listed on the events page but come out there's going to be one every Saturday and this Saturday it starts at 4 and its going to be smash 4

Last edited:

saturday night smash

Smash Cadet
we are getting big had a turnout of 20 people last night everyone who is interested come out and have fun new players are welcome the smash scene is alive in Mississippi again help our tournaments get bigger there's even a possibility of a league forming between some kd the venues around here

Trifender

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheRealJonesy
Awesome to see South Mississippi Smash becoming a thing. Some friends and I are putting together tournaments in D'Iberville, MS. We have an amazing venue and we should be starting up within a month. We're shooting for 40-50 people for our first tournament so we should try to consolidate everyone to make one massive gulf coast tourney! I'm so hype already. I'll be back with more details soon.

Trifender

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheRealJonesy
Not sure how a league would work, but always open to discussion. The Bay is like 50 minutes from my house and the Pass is a little less than that, kinda far for us on the Coast so we'll be starting up tournaments in D'Iberville, MS soon. That being said I might still come out and smash with you guys.

shonuf

Smash Cadet
What's up guys. I am currently living in the Gulf Hills area looking to play some Smash.
Just wondering if you guys strictly play Smash 4 at these get togethers.
If so, is there any chance of bringing some Melee or PM into the mix?

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
I'll try to make it out, though I live in OS, so I'm a good hour away even on I-10.

The time is a little rough for me, though.

Top Bottom