• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Toourny In Sw Florida Take A Look

C9P7D

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,
My name is Chad and me and my group of friends have been into smash for a few years, we are going to be holding a tourny, and Im hoping for a good turn out!

Heres the details!

MARCH 25Th 2pm ( SUNDAY )

Englewood Sports Complex ( exit 191 off I-75 )

We are going to rent one of the BIG rooms in the complex, AC, Soda Machines, Pizza if people wanna chip in..we will have AT LEAST 2 TVS possibly 3-4.

We are doing singles Tourny DOUBLE elim $10.00 per person

Doubles Tourny DOUBLE elim $20.00 per team ( FRIENDLY FIRE ON )

We are going to use the following rules

8 Min Time limit for singles and 10 min for doubles

we are ASKING that people PRACTICE before they come.....NO PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!

WE are thinking about doing a crew battle too...for fun or money? what do you guys think?

This is our first tournament...and we are a group of 13 and theres alot of LOCAL support for this....

Im hoping to attract alot of good tampa and Ft Myers people..so if you have any questions get in touch..

I have the standard tournement creator and I can assure you this will go down smooth and we will all have a great time

We are going to be using the MLG rules that apply to must of the tournys I see out there.

CONTACT INFO

CHADDIONPHOTOGRAPHY@YAHOO.com

C9P7D on AIM

Or just message me on here, AIM is the easiest way to contact me though...I will have more details up with address and map...

I would like to get an idea of how many will attend so if you think you can make it....let me know..

70-30-20 split for ALL tournys money wise!

WE ARE HALFWAY BETWEEN TAMPA AND FT MYERS ( just below sarasota ) so its an hour drive either way!

C9P7D

Smash Rookie
The Address to the park is

1300 S. RIver Road
Englewood
FL 34223

Go ahead and Map quest it, River Rd is exit 191 and its about 7 miles from when you get off the highway to the park..so easy to get to!

somedude123

Smash Ace
nice, maybe i can get some tampa guys to go. :cool:
oh and unless you're trying to get national attention for your tourney, make a thread for this tourney in the atlantic south regional zone, thats were all local/regional tourneys go, there has not been a tourney posted in Tournament Discussion in a long time, so i doubt many people will see this =/.

C9P7D

Smash Rookie
Ok I will do that...Thanks for the advice...
As for 3-4 Tvs...ya its AMAZING isnt it!

Honors

Smash Journeyman
I'm just letting you know that you need to change the money distribution, becuase it doesn't add up to 100% (70 + 30 + 20 = 120%).

C9P7D

Smash Rookie
OK GUYS< IM SORRRRRY
I have recently had a death in the family.....I completely forgot to get on here with all the confusion...
I just got the reminder in my e-mail of the last post...I did have to cancel at the place.....Im trully sorry...But this could not be helped....

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Sorry to hear that C9P7D. :(

Hit me up on AIM if you want to try again some other time and I'll help you set it up.

Top Bottom