• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to the smash 4 scene, looking for players to play online!

Booblez

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gatorboy
3DS FC
0344-9801-1649
Hey guys! The only smash bros game that ive gone to a tournament for was melee, but i've been enjoying playing smash 4 alot recently and would like to step into the competitive scene of this game. Im seeking out players that'll play vs me online! As of right now, i don't have a "main" per say, but i've been toggling between cloud, corrin, and bayonetta since they're the characters that have made me want to try smash 4 to its full potential. Anyone from any skill level is welcomed, i have a good time no matter what and only learn from my losses. I hope that i can one day join this amazing community.
My nintendo ID is- Gatorboy
Thanks everyone! Hope to see you online.
Keep smashing

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Hello and welcome to the Smashboards!
Maybe you should try Anther's Ladder for better results. Also, you should probably set up your NNID and your FC (if you have one) so they can show up under your avatar. I can show you how to do that if you want.

Booblez

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gatorboy
3DS FC
0344-9801-1649
Hello and welcome to the Smashboards!
Maybe you should try Anther's Ladder for better results. Also, you should probably set up your NNID and your FC (if you have one) so they can show up under your avatar. I can show you how to do that if you want.
Awesome! Help would be appreciated. Also if you don't mind to explain, what exactly is anthers ladder?

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
This is how you set it up:
First, locate your username located at the top right of the screen:

Hover your mouse over it, a menu should appear. Highlight the Link Label that says "Personal Details" and click it.

That'll bring you to this screen, where you can set up your FCs, NNID, your mains, and more.

And that is all you need to know to set it up!

And about Anther's Ladder (also known as Smash Ladder): That is a site is a place where you can find other Smashers for all of the Smash games: 64, Melee, Brawl, PM, Smash 4 3DS and Smash 4 Wii U. Make an account there and share your FC or your NNID to fight people in the newer games, or set up Netplay through an emulator to play Melee and 64.
You have separate chats for each individual game, where you can talk to people and fight in both Ranked Matches (where you battle to win ranks) or Unranked Friendlies (where you can battle someone same as ranked, but the matches won't count towards anything), all using competitive rules. It's really easy to set it up and start smashing against very competent players!

If you want an easy way to fight people from the Smashboards, then you have threads to share your 3DS FC and your NNID so you can fight other people.

I hope I was of use!

Booblez

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gatorboy
3DS FC
0344-9801-1649
This is how you set it up:
First, locate your username located at the top right of the screen:

Hover your mouse over it, a menu should appear. Highlight the Link Label that says "Personal Details" and click it.

That'll bring you to this screen, where you can set up your FCs, NNID, your mains, and more.

And that is all you need to know to set it up!

And about Anther's Ladder (also known as Smash Ladder): That is a site is a place where you can find other Smashers for all of the Smash games: 64, Melee, Brawl, PM, Smash 4 3DS and Smash 4 Wii U. Make an account there and share your FC or your NNID to fight people in the newer games, or set up Netplay through an emulator to play Melee and 64.
You have separate chats for each individual game, where you can talk to people and fight in both Ranked Matches (where you battle to win ranks) or Unranked Friendlies (where you can battle someone same as ranked, but the matches won't count towards anything), all using competitive rules. It's really easy to set it up and start smashing against very competent players!

If you want an easy way to fight people from the Smashboards, then you have threads to share your 3DS FC and your NNID so you can fight other people.

I hope I was of use!
Thank you! I appreciate the help. Let's only hope everything goes good from here! haha

Top Bottom